Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Your 3 Favourite Films of 2009  (Read 3839 times)

Offline Luke M

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Your 3 Favourite Films of 2009
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 05:49:31 am »
1. Up in the Air --great movie about a man traveling around the country firing people for living. His life of disconnecting with people in his personal life comes to a screeching halt when his job literally grounds him from flying. He ends up falling for a woman who may not be who she seems.

2. (500) Days of Summer --another lovable little movie about a boy meeting a girl. However, this is not a love story. Won't give anything away... anyone who has been in a relationship and broke up with someone they loved will be able to relate. Wonderful movie.

3. Inglorious Basterds --Tarantino's most mature movie... and yet fun at the same time. Brad Pitt leads a group of a rough Jewish Army group called the "Basterds" who hunt Nazis, collect scalps and bash heads with baseball bats. Inglorious Basterds re-writes history and boasts an unforgettable villain. See it now.

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 01:41:33 pm »
1. Up in the Air --great movie about a man traveling around the country firing people for living. His life of disconnecting with people in his personal life comes to a screeching halt when his job literally grounds him from flying. He ends up falling for a woman who may not be who she seems.

Cannot wait to see that film. Looks incredible and seems to be a front-runner for oscars this year. 
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Offline NickUMA10

• The Nutty Professor
  • Nude with Towel
  • Freedom is a Mind and Body State
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 03:34:56 am »
Observe and Report
Watchmen
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people"-Confucius

Offline King Pizza

• I'm too blessed to be dressed ><N>
  • Shouting it out loud
  • unstressed = undressed; no curse means no clothes
  • Referrals: 7
    • My Linktree
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 06:52:56 pm »
My 3 favorites are
UP
Armored
John 8:32 Truth=freedom
><> (Christianity) + Naturism = ><N> Christian Naturist
"We must pray for the courage to endure the scorn of the sophisticated world"- Justice A. Scalia
Once we existed in colonies; now, we are free. ><N>
Proud to be an American Conservative Nudist

Offline lord_george

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2010, 04:49:27 pm »
Star Trek
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

chris

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 01:06:11 am »
Sherlock Holmes
District 9

genxnaturist

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 03:01:11 am »
For me

Star Trek
And yes hangover, I need a comedy there.

Now, why people picked Transformers.  I am hardcore fan of Transformers, the original stuff.  The movie was disapointment to what it could have been, though it wasnt bad movie either. i just dont see how would would be top movie..  It had few cute scenes, but they messed up.  Like get rid of the parents at the end of movie.  The twins, so annoying, wished they were distroyed, actualy you could have dropped them from movie and it would have improved.  Bumblebee come on he should still have been able to talk. .

Interesting someone mentioned moon, thats movie about guy whos been on moon for about 3 years.  There are some parallels with 2001 but many differences to.  I liked movie, but I think for most people, its to intellectual and doesnt go fast enough.

Michael

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 06:06:18 am »
Because Transformers: ROTF is one big guilty pleasure summer popcorn movie^^. Low-brow comedy, giant robots, and a big budget combined to make something exciting. I actually liked the twins, Wheelie, and old man Jetfire.