Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Mass naked brawl breaks out on French nudist beach.  (Read 3071 times)

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
Mass naked brawl breaks out on French nudist beach.
« on: September 03, 2016, 11:14:11 am »
Riot cops called after gang of ogling youths were told to 'get nude or get lost' by bathers

A MASS brawl was sparked on a French nudist beach when a group of local youths turned up and refused to strip.

Fists flew at La Teste-de-Buch, in Arcachon, when around ten ‘clothed’ youths headed into the nude zone and walked among the naked bathers.

When asked to strip, the youths “acted provocatively” and started pestering naked female beach-goers, it’s claimed.

The teens were said to be “staring” at the naked women, – which is a clear breach of France’s nude beach etiquette.

Their behaviour prompted other beach-goers to confront the men, telling them to either “get nude or get lost”.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1704940/mass-naked-brawl-breaks-out-on-french-nudist-beach-after-group-refused-to-take-off-their-clothes/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 02:34:09 am by BellaJordan »
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

BellaJordan

Re: Mass naked brawl breaks out on French nudist beach.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 02:35:44 am »
I dont condone violence but if they are gonnd act like peepers they got what was coming to them.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 02:38:52 am »
Thanks, Peter. I love the way the naturists AND the police take care of naturist venues in France.  They do not whine about it, whether its some creepo taking photographs of teens and families without permission, or, things like this.  They act and the cops back them up.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Twarls

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 08:16:39 pm »
I know the article is written mainly for the comedy value, and it did get me a bit (don't tell me a group of nudes fighting off a group of clothed youths doesn't sound hilarious to you) but it's good to see this being backed up.
I was recently at a clothing optional beach with mixed textiles/nudes and there was a group of teenage boys there who I immediately thought 'they're just here to oggle' but in all fairness they acted just like any others like the nudity around them was perfectly normal.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 10:38:54 am »

I was recently at a clothing optional beach with mixed textiles/nudes and there was a group of teenage boys there who I immediately thought 'they're just here to oggle' but in all fairness they acted just like any others like the nudity around them was perfectly normal.

That sometimes happens.  They come to view but when one takes off his shorts for fun, others follow.  And, that, is a win. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 04:13:00 pm »
Thanks, Peter. I love the way the naturists AND the police take care of naturist venues in France.  They do not whine about it, whether its some creepo taking photographs of teens and families without permission, or, things like this.  They act and the cops back them up.
:like Just the way it should be everywhere, just because they are naturists, it still makes them people and have the same rights in law...