Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Information for who would like to visit Croatia  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Xerse

• Topless with bottoms
  • Italian naturist couple :)
  • Referrals: 1
Information for who would like to visit Croatia
« on: September 04, 2016, 05:43:29 pm »
Hi people!

For the first time We visited Croatia and I would like to share with you all some information that can be usefull. During our one week staying this year (2016) We had seen many camping/resorts.

Our week was from 24th August to 3rd september

1) Where to stay.
This time we rent an apartment in Rovijn (many naturist resorts are in this area) 4 people for 6 nigt. We pay 336 € all included for the whole apartment.
I could say that next time I'll try to stay into a camping, but if you plan to visit different places It is much more cheaper to book an apartment.

2) Internet
I suggest you to buy a cheap Turist SIM card. The cheapest is VIP net , coverage is good, and it offer for 10 € unlimited gigabites for one week (really good). Resorts offers internet connection but often it have a cost. I put the SIM into a mobile wireless router and I used it without problems (you may need to force the APN to be used)

3)We seen Valalta, Koversada, Bunculuka, Ulika, Kazela and Solaris. It is hard to say what is better than others. Mostly depends in how you would like to spent your time and what you would like to expect. Some Resorts are simply a luxury place for relax (Valalta at the top) but luxury is not exactly what you may expect as naturist (even if really comphortable). I love Solaris, it is realy really big and there are many trees and many spaces where you can feel the nature around you.

4) Texile vs Nude
In brief where more where less, in all resorts there are both nude people than some texile or partially texile ones. So simply don't worry if you are tryiing this for the first time. Some resorts have a naturist part and a texile part, and in almost any place the receptionist will ask you if you know it is a nude place :D

5) where to eat
There are many turist restaurants some are to avoid but others are not bad or good. You can eat also in your resorts, in general you will pay 10/15 € per person or less (yes Croatia is still cheap)

6) Driving
Respect speed limits more than you are usual to do, remember to turn on your car lights even during day. We had no bad experiences but I may expect that police could be happy to take money from turists...

I hope this post may help others.

Sorry for my grammar errors  :shocked:

Offline english_lad

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Here to explore
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Information for who would like to visit Croatia
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 06:13:09 pm »
Thanks for the review. Have heard a lot of good things about Croatia lately, been thinking of looking at it for next year :)

Offline Gaberone

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Information for who would like to visit Croatia
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 03:40:43 pm »
Hi people!

For the first time We visited Croatia and I would like to share with you all some information that can be usefull. During our one week staying this year (2016) We had seen many camping/resorts.

Our week was from 24th August to 3rd september

1) Where to stay.
This time we rent an apartment in Rovijn (many naturist resorts are in this area) 4 people for 6 nigt. We pay 336 € all included for the whole apartment.
I could say that next time I'll try to stay into a camping, but if you plan to visit different places It is much more cheaper to book an apartment.

2) Internet
I suggest you to buy a cheap Turist SIM card. The cheapest is VIP net , coverage is good, and it offer for 10 € unlimited gigabites for one week (really good). Resorts offers internet connection but often it have a cost. I put the SIM into a mobile wireless router and I used it without problems (you may need to force the APN to be used)

3)We seen Valalta, Koversada, Bunculuka, Ulika, Kazela and Solaris. It is hard to say what is better than others. Mostly depends in how you would like to spent your time and what you would like to expect. Some Resorts are simply a luxury place for relax (Valalta at the top) but luxury is not exactly what you may expect as naturist (even if really comphortable). I love Solaris, it is realy really big and there are many trees and many spaces where you can feel the nature around you.

4) Texile vs Nude
In brief where more where less, in all resorts there are both nude people than some texile or partially texile ones. So simply don't worry if you are tryiing this for the first time. Some resorts have a naturist part and a texile part, and in almost any place the receptionist will ask you if you know it is a nude place :D

5) where to eat
There are many turist restaurants some are to avoid but others are not bad or good. You can eat also in your resorts, in general you will pay 10/15 € per person or less (yes Croatia is still cheap)

6) Driving
Respect speed limits more than you are usual to do, remember to turn on your car lights even during day. We had no bad experiences but I may expect that police could be happy to take money from turists...

I hope this post may help others.

Sorry for my grammar errors  :shocked:

I have been to Rovinj and it is truly a great place to go when in Croatia. I recommend it as a base and you can branch out from there. Great tip!