News of IYNO and Announcements > News and IYNO Announcements

Merry Christmas to all!

(1/3) > >>

Nude_not_rude:
Wishing all a very happy and above all safe Christmas 2009!!!!! Thank you all for being a part of this forum and making it what it is.

Five9:
Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas. Be safe everyone  :543

Dan:
Must resist the urge to pass a comment about the aesthetic sensibilities of Mac users...  :54

--- Quote from: Five9 on December 24, 2009, 06:36:02 am ---Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas. Be safe everyone  :543

--- End quote ---

Let's try. Happy Solstice, Yule, Christmas, Mithras' birthday, Saturnalia, generic winter holiday and consuming culture celebration day!

I'm sure I forgot a few...

Craig:

--- Quote from: Dan on December 24, 2009, 06:55:33 am ---Must resist the urge to pass a comment about the aesthetic sensibilities of Mac users...  :54

--- Quote from: Five9 on December 24, 2009, 06:36:02 am ---Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas. Be safe everyone  :543

--- End quote ---

Let's try. Happy Solstice, Yule, Christmas, Mithras' birthday, Saturnalia, generic winter holiday and consuming culture celebration day!

I'm sure I forgot a few...

--- End quote ---

You missed Festivus, it already passed though. 

Happy holidays everyone.

Five9:

--- Quote from: Craig on December 24, 2009, 01:32:59 pm ---You missed Festivus, it already passed though. 

Happy holidays everyone.

--- End quote ---

LOL, that was a great episode. Festivus is a made up holiday from Seinfeld.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version