Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Information for who would like to visit Italy  (Read 2158 times)

Offline Xerse

• Local Moderator
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Italian naturist couple :)
  • Referrals: 1
Information for who would like to visit Italy
« on: September 04, 2016, 05:52:44 pm »
Hello,

I would like to start this topic to help anyone would like to visit Italy  and know about naturism here.

I hope to add more information but for now I would like to give some general info.

First of all, most of nude places here are free-access places. There are some official authorized places (beaches) as well some accepted places that you usually cannot find in Internet but where many people could welcome you.

I hope soon to be able to write some more details but if you will be there or plan to visit Italy, I'll be happy to help you giving all tips you need.

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
Re: Information for who would like to visit Italy
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 08:31:29 pm »
Hi!
Any recommendation for Sicily?

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 01:02:57 am »
Have you been to Capocotta Beach and Ostia? I'll be in Ostia on the 2nd and 3rd July and if the weather is good then i'll be visiting Capocotta Beach.
"Life's too short, play naked"

Offline Xerse

• Local Moderator
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 08:07:03 am »
Hi @wiener, Hi @Pyre

I'm sorry for my late reply

I'm was born in Sicily and moved to the nortern Italy (Milan) when I was 22yo. So feel free to ask me any doubts you have. On 7th june we was in Sicily and We will be again there between the end of June and firsts of July.  Sicily is big, plenty of places to see and there are some beautiful places where you can stay nude :)

I was also at Capocotta. It was the first place where Me and my partner (KyaraNat) had our first naturist experience. Let me know how to help you. (Let me know how you will reach Capocotta, if by car or public transport)

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 08:48:37 am »
Hi @Xerse

I will be going there by car as I will have a rental while i'm there. I've been doing a bit of research and see that there are some parking available off the road at the back of the beach where you just walk down through the dunes.

Offline Xerse

• Local Moderator
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 09:07:15 am »
Hi @Pyre

As you will be there by car, your life willbe much more simple :)

Capocotta was one of the firsts authorized beach in Italy. In general We have both authorized and accepted places.

Capocotta is authorized, but unfortunately year after year, the sea is "eating" the sands. I couldn't say you how many naturists you will find and if you may see some peoples looking for sex. It should not happen but It could.

Near Rome ther is a beautiful beach that the local naturist organization is trying  to make authorized. It is at Santa Severa at the north of Rome. If you are interested, Il could put in contact with the association (UNI Lazio)

Regarding Capocotta, this google streetview show you the entrance of the "Oasi Naturista di Capocotta": https://www.google.it/maps/@41.6609505,12.4105755,3a,90y,222.31h,87.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1stnxSr-x58n733I7mpI-0QQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

feel free to ask me more detail :)

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 01:28:15 am »
Hi @Xerse

Thanks for the recommendation regarding Santa Severa. I'll be staying in Ostia and while not that far away, Capocotta would be easier to get to. If they are still trying to get Santa Severa authorised, is the beach still frequently used by naturists?

I will also be going to the beach on a Monday so perhaps that would be quieter with regards to seeing those who spoil the beach for the rest of us?

Offline Xerse

• Local Moderator
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 08:50:17 am »
Hi @Pyre,

sorry for my late reply.

both beaches are frequently used by naturists. Don't worry about it :)

Anyway, if you have any problem or issues, feel free to contact me. I live far away from Rome, but we have many contacts with naturists there in case of needs.