Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Help us start a young nudist blog/vlog & community  (Read 1955 times)

Offline Usa1213

• N Forum Veteran
  • Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Help us start a young nudist blog/vlog & community
« on: September 08, 2016, 11:09:40 am »
Hey @ all,

friends and I want to start a nudist blog & community especially for younger people. We already tested it on nakedfriends.de with a german community & blog.nakedfriends.de with a german blog.

We want to inform people about nudism, take fear and clear prejudices.

Now we want to grow, get international and develop better features & an app!

We are very thankful for every supporter!!  :cheesy:
FKK Community für junge Leute: www.nakedfriends.de =)

und FKK-Blog: www.blog.nakedfriends.de

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: Help us start a young nudist blog/vlog & community
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 11:39:33 am »
Hey, we are very supportive of positive sites and programs but I think it would be cool to ask a staff member before doing self promotion, and getting involved here as well. 

I think we do what you want to achieve with your statement here, actually. 

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Usa1213

• N Forum Veteran
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 11:50:09 am »
Hey, we are very supportive of positive sites and programs but I think it would be cool to ask a staff member before doing self promotion, and getting involved here as well. 

Hey Danee,

thank you for your response! I am very sorry, didn't think that this would be a problem! We don't want to build a forum like this, we just want to build real connections and especially an blog & magazine. (Anyway, your right. I better ask before...) So if here is not the right place to talk about this, please delete my post. If it is ok,  I would be very happy if it could stay :-) thx

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 12:26:22 pm »

Hey Danee,

thank you for your response! I am very sorry, didn't think that this would be a problem! We don't want to build a forum like this, we just want to build real connections and especially an blog & magazine. (Anyway, your right. I better ask before...) So if here is not the right place to talk about this, please delete my post. If it is ok,  I would be very happy if it could stay :-) thx

I have checked out your site and like it and think what you are doing is special. I joined it but there is no English section so will delete my account.   

So, YES, please continue to promote as we honor our Germans and the source of FKK!  Perhaps you could do a little promotion for us as well?  Some of our staff are Germans actually. 

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Usa1213

• N Forum Veteran
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 12:30:52 pm »

Hey Danee,

I have checked out your site and like it and think what you are doing is special. I joined it but there is no English section so will delete my account.   

So, YES, please continue to promote as we honor our Germans and the source of FKK!  Perhaps you could do a little promotion for us as well?  Some of our staff are Germans actually. 

Hey Danee,

thank you for the great feedback :-) Yes the side is still german. So we just started the KICKSTARTER campaigne to get some money to make the side better: we want to make it international with english section and also international people (now its most german). and we want to build an app. and we want to make a nudist e-magazine, like we just startet with a german one (blog.nakedfriends.de)

So, if our project on kickstarter earns some money, we will make the site international :-)