Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Battlefield one beta!  (Read 1607 times)

Offline ryan223

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Battlefield one beta!
« on: September 13, 2016, 04:14:43 pm »
I was luck enough to be able to play a ton of the beta and fell in love. I feel the games look and sound are the best i have ever seen. The game play was also very very fun. I was able to reach over level 50. There was some issues but if you have watched a few youtube reviews they all summed them up well. I had some of the most fun playing with friends in the AT landship. That tank really needs teamwork and coms to work well and we dominated! I didn't like the support class or the setup of the rush game mode, i hope they put some time and effort into those places. What was your guys take on the beta? likes and dislikes??

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
Re: Battlefield one beta!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 11:20:40 pm »
It looks really cool.  I'll probably end up getting it eventually.  I like the ww1 era stuff they got goin on.  Kinda refreshing. 

PrinceOfNaturism

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 01:10:00 am »
On the list of games I need to get once I pick up an Xbox One S, Battlefield 1's pretty high up on the list.

Offline ryan223

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 08:17:40 pm »
I really want to try and switch to PC before the next gen consoles. I feel its cheaper in the end and keeps your gaming experience the best possible at all times.

PrinceOfNaturism

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 08:21:50 pm »
I really want to try and switch to PC before the next gen consoles. I feel its cheaper in the end and keeps your gaming experience the best possible at all times.
Not to mention modding, and the fact that with a little bit of computer wizardry, you can play games over a decade old.

Offline ryan223

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 10:49:21 pm »
exactly. My build i want is around 800$ and i want to be ready for VR. I just feel if our graphics card isn't good enough then you just drop 200$ and get a better one. With console you are stuck until the next gen.