Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Metallica: Hardwired  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
Metallica: Hardwired
« on: September 17, 2016, 07:52:40 pm »
 Metallica a lot of times gets a lot of flack from it's hardcore fans, not realizing (or refuse to awknowledge) that they have matured and evolved in all senses. Musically, personally, mentally, professionally, spiritually, etc.Personally, I think they have braved the storm of complaints. I don't think that really means that they lost an edge, they just adapted to their musicianship and personal evolution. For me to be  true musician, you have to go out there and experiment, not just fall in to a comfort zone (like Slayer to me)and test other waters. I do realize that they have put albums in the past that don't really display their potential. Ever since they (Metallica) began, they have pride themselves of being honest to theirselves, by pleasing theirselves first, so that policy hasn't really changed. This first song they released from their upcoming album, at first to me it sounded like Sacred Reich, Anthrax, Nuclear Assault and other old school thrash bands. Very thrashy sound. Even though the song is short, it is very straight up front. I very much look forward to the album, and the tour that will follow. For those metal and rock fans who haven't heard it, below is the song. I hope you all enjoy.   :braveheart

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 07:59:44 pm by Rockingnature »
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline softynude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Metallica: Hardwired
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 12:45:52 pm »
Not good enough to beat Megadeth's recent album, I have to add that I still think that all the big 4 bands are extremely overrated they have also started in their late musical career to produce commercial poor quality music
*“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.”

Offline aidenwrestling

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 01:54:14 am »
iv nevr really liked metallica but iv listened to rock since i was little. it might be because it just doesnt sound like the bands ive always listened to.

Offline JOE

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am Joe. Joe is me.
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 02:27:30 am »
Overrated. It's good and sounds like Metallica but the drum are way way way to prevalent and just a meh song.

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 02:31:48 am »
It's satisfactory at best.  I will be getting the album come November.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio