Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Are tere still arcade machines in your country?  (Read 6816 times)

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Are tere still arcade machines in your country?
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2016, 05:32:46 pm »

I think it will be due to the gaming/Gambling  laws in spain, apparently Licenses  are hard to get unless you belong to one of the big Gambling Companies...

That said in benidorm  ( Tourist town ) there is a couple of bowling places that have some machines, and a lot of the Bars have the Fruit Machine type of things.

Offline Wesley

• Administrator
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2016, 06:49:24 pm »
There are almost no public arcades left in our country which is an absolute shame :( there are some newer arcade halls to be found which consist of ticket-collecting games that can then be traded in for prizes, but they are way too expensive for the fun games provide.

when I was on vacation in California last year we took a walk through the massive arcades at Santa Cruz Boardwalk and I wish I could have stayed there a lot longer  :sad:
I've been in Amsterdam in 2015 and I've been in a arcade loungue there!

How large was it and were they classic machines or the newer ones? I would definitely like to go there one day
Got a question or need help with the forum? Shoot me a message :)

Density

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2016, 09:08:06 pm »
here in GA we got some arcades around I haven't been to them lately. Yomi Gaming is one of em and host tournaments and the like but I like going to Battle and Brew with friends to kick it and chill. they have a machine that has a bunch of games on it in on so we hit up the 3rd Strike. memories  :afro:

Offline bolodepan

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2016, 06:55:03 pm »
There are almost no public arcades left in our country which is an absolute shame :( there are some newer arcade halls to be found which consist of ticket-collecting games that can then be traded in for prizes, but they are way too expensive for the fun games provide.

when I was on vacation in California last year we took a walk through the massive arcades at Santa Cruz Boardwalk and I wish I could have stayed there a lot longer  :sad:
I've been in Amsterdam in 2015 and I've been in a arcade loungue there!

How large was it and were they classic machines or the newer ones? I would definitely like to go there one day

Te name of the place is Ton Ton Club, it's only a room as large as as normal bar/club, you can find pictures of it on Google.
The games I remember to have seen: The Simpsons, Mortal Kombat II, Virtua Fighter, Daytona USA, Time Crisis 2, Terminator and a arcade machine with a lot of 8 bit games.

I hope you enjoy it!