Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Accepting the whole naked truth about family  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Accepting the whole naked truth about family
« on: September 22, 2016, 09:52:34 pm »
A mainstream writer , gets it completely right with her advice!

DEAR MISS LONELYHEARTS: I grew up in a family that enjoyed nudism. My new boyfriend finally came home with me and I had to explain to him that clothes were an alternative and not an issue in our house, and that we keep the living room curtains shut for our neighbours.
My family came home for dinner and were sensitive to the fact he wasn’t used to that lifestyle.  They went for a swim au naturale in the warm pool outside and put bathing suits on afterwards. I don’t know where this guy and me go from here because this is my first serious boyfriend and I’d like to keep him.
What advice do you have for me? Do you know anything about this?
— Ms. Au Naturale, Winnipeg
Dear Ms. Au Naturale: I once did a story about a nudism weekend at the old Crocus Grove Sun Club and got used to it pretty fast. I was there with my boyfriend at the time and we were both in our early 30s. You could wear clothing anywhere you wanted except the swimming pool.
I got used to seeing people naked within the first day. It wasn’t sexy, although you do tend to look at people more the first day. How can you help it? It’s curiosity.
Talk to your parents about how they handle talking about their nudism outside the naturist friends who also participate.
You need to know the philosophy yourself, so you can explain it to your guy. He may or may not want to participate and you’ll have to decide how you feel about that if he’s to be a fixture in your life. You might ask him not to bandy the nudism thing about in conversation with people who don’t approve, as people can say mean things.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/diversions/miss-lonelyhearts/accepting-the-whole-naked-truth-about-family-394070541.html

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline NewNaturist

• Cananaturist
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Accepting the whole naked truth about family
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 10:32:06 pm »
Yeah! This is awesome, BTW Danee, Thx for reposting this and other news about Naturism Here!
“I wish we were all naked all the time, ... I have always believed it is what's underneath that counts. If we were all forced to be naked, perhaps we would start to see that a little bit more. “
-Celine Dion (Canadian)