Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Spiaggia le Morge Torino di Sangro (CH)  (Read 1562 times)

Offline MrDude

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Spiaggia le Morge Torino di Sangro (CH)
« on: September 25, 2016, 04:22:16 pm »
Beach called "le morge" is located in the town of Torino di Sangro, Abruzzo region.
It is a fantastic pebble beach on the Adriatic sea. It is easily reached by SS 16 national road and has a comfortable free parking, plus a pay parking managed by a nearby restaurant, serving the typical "arrosticini" made by the best sheep meat.
Down the road getting to the beach there is a typical trabocco, ancient wood structure made by fishermen. The fkk part of the beach is 200 m walking distance from the trabocco. It is totally legal because authorized by the municipality. The beach is totally free and wild, there aren't services, but it is its beauty, because you really feel in contact with nature and far from the stress of society. There is a fkk association managing the beach and ensuring correct behaviour of people visiting. For me it is the best place to let out the stress and enjoy the sun and the clear sea in peace and relax. In the summer you can find many kids and families. Definitely worth coming!
There is a kiosk providing typical dishes and fast food.
Near the location there are many campings ( even fkk) and hotels for longer stayings.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 04:23:57 pm by MrDude »

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: Spiaggia le Morge Torino di Sangro (CH)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 11:06:50 pm »
I had a look at this place the other day when he first told me about it and the area, the town, all look so accepting and positive.  Great venue!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/