Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nude Summer of Love Parade San Francisco 2016  (Read 24388 times)

Offline skinnydipper2

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Nude Summer of Love Parade San Francisco 2016
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 09:13:49 pm »
Sometimes the parade is fun and other times it isn’t the best. Parade numbers are down ever since she started adding the psychedelic stuff to the parade. I’m all for doing whatever you want to your own body as long as you don’t affect others negatively. However, since she decided to go this route, most of the naturists have been discouraged from going. Now there are more uneducated hippies attending, and that doesn’t shine a positive light on nudity for the general public.
What I would like is someone else running the events and encouraging more nudists from the local resorts. I might give it a try later down the road when my career is established more. For the time being, we are settling with the frantic style of Gypsy.

Offline cyclingdr4444

• Read-Only
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Nude Summer of Love Parade San Francisco 2016
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2019, 10:01:01 pm »
Thanks for the insight, Skinnydipper2. While I have not participated in one of the parades, having seen the videos, and as I said in an earlier post, the psychedelic stuff and giant conspiracy theories was off-putting. And acccording to you, it appears to be counterproductive. Not surprising. Maybe you and some of the other younger participants could begin steering it into a more positive naturist direction and advocate simply for body freedom-- which is, after all, something the local government can do something about.