Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Cold Shower "Challenge"  (Read 4465 times)

AmericanSwede

Re: Cold Shower "Challenge"
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 07:49:45 pm »
The only time I like it is when I am sweating up in a sauna and want to cool off. Then a BRIEF cold shower or a sip in a frozen lake is refreshing.

Dude, you have got to try having the cold shower or dip and then going straight back into the sauna. It feels AMAZING.

That's how we do!

Offline crasher35

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 08:40:45 pm »
There was a gym I went to once. They have a cold dip, it's this ice cold, in ground tub... and it's right next to the hot tub. They're both inside of the locker room so you can actually go in naked. Let me tell you, that was an experience! I would go in the cold dip for like two minutes and then right into the hot tub. It was really nice!

Offline dmutah

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 11:34:34 pm »
I take a lot of cold showers. I tend to not like to pay the guy that delivers the propane out to here.

Offline Limabean

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 01:44:39 am »
There was a gym I went to once. They have a cold dip, it's this ice cold, in ground tub... and it's right next to the hot tub. They're both inside of the locker room so you can actually go in naked. Let me tell you, that was an experience! I would go in the cold dip for like two minutes and then right into the hot tub. It was really nice!

I wish my gym had that! I weight lift(gained 20 lbs since my avatar pic) and 6 minute cold baths help recover and boost muscle growth. Maybe they will add one? :D

Offline crasher35

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 01:30:34 pm »
You can always petition them to get one.