Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Pine Tree Associates  (Read 11210 times)

Offline Myottersmurf

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Pine Tree Associates
« on: October 22, 2016, 09:15:24 pm »
http://pinetreeclub.org/

I went to Pine Tree by myself for the first time this summer on a whim and had a great time! They were very welcoming, and in the middle of updating their hot tub as well as other facilities when I went. They even had student discounts that I didn't see earlier on their website so my trip was around $5 for full day access! Highly recommend for anyone in the Annapolis/Baltimore/DC area.

Offline Marzipan

• Nude without Towel
  • "Enthusiasm for life defeats existential fear."
Re: Pine Tree Associates
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 01:58:06 pm »
Very cool. I looked at this place for the future. Looks like a very well maintained park. Seems to be nudity obligatory rather than optional, which is something I haven't experienced.

Funny, this place is so close to the capital. I wonder how many politicians secretly go here.
-Mark from Pennsylvania

Offline Myottersmurf

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 05:07:16 am »
Yup, it was nudity mandatory but I didn't feel forced at all. I walked around on a brief tour and then went to explore on my own

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 12:34:03 pm »
http://pinetreeclub.org/

I went to Pine Tree by myself for the first time this summer on a whim and had a great time! They were very welcoming, and in the middle of updating their hot tub as well as other facilities when I went. They even had student discounts that I didn't see earlier on their website so my trip was around $5 for full day access! Highly recommend for anyone in the Annapolis/Baltimore/DC area.

Its super positive that they offered a student discount. Some clubs do this and if they held events, such as Sunsport in Florida for example, the aspect of continuity would be helped.  Good for you for going!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Myottersmurf

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 06:01:29 pm »
I actually talked with the manager of the resort about what to do to get more college-aged kids involved, but honestly the hardest part is just bringing it up in a genuine way to pique interest