Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Masters of Sex episode  (Read 2342 times)

Offline ron

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Masters of Sex episode
« on: October 26, 2016, 04:53:57 pm »
During the Oct 16 episode of Showtime's Masters of Sex drama there were a couple segments that took place in a nudist camp.  It was presented as just a regular gathering of people, but they were nude.  To keep it relevant to the time period of the story, pubic hair was commonplace.  I would think this is online somewhere so someone might find it an download it here.  I am not computer literate enough to do this.  Although the main female character ultimately had sex with her date, it was not presented as necessarily being related to being in a nudist environment since it was clear she intended to do that regardless of the environment.  I thought it was good that the nudist element was not presented as being a collection of weird people, but rather just a gathering of regular people.

AmericanSwede

Re: Masters of Sex episode
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 12:19:46 am »
Yeah, it was a great episode.

Offline Spectre

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Masters of Sex episode
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 05:16:44 pm »
I watched it earlier this week, and it was good episode. As well, it was a nice touch that Libby experimented with naturism out of curiousity, rather than to seduce Abe... which happened later, but would have happened at any rate.