Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Final Fantasy 14  (Read 2202 times)

Density

Final Fantasy 14
« on: November 02, 2016, 12:45:38 pm »
So my friend introduced me this game last week and I have been investing some time into to the point where I eventually bought the game. I have been looking for the old feeling of just having specific roles and able to branch out and I feel this is one of those that takes the cake. So far the Scholar is my favorite class because the animations they have are cool and stylish. The game itself is filled with great content and is entering its third year with a new expansion on the way next year. Does any1 else have an account or has played this mmorpg?  :afro:

tinghou2004

Re: Final Fantasy 14
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 12:47:39 pm »
@Density, what server are you on? I've been playing on Diabolos since beta - mainly Black Mage, but moonlight as an Astrologian and Paladin when a healer or tank are needed.

Density

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 03:31:20 pm »
server Exodus, i play a scholar. The animations are too smooth and cool to not feel like you a jojo anime.  :afro:

tinghou2004

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 06:17:03 am »
I would think MNK would get the Jojo idea across better :P
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Have you seen the announcements from the Japan Fanfest? As excited for RDM as I am? :DDD

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 07:00:19 am »
Want to play...but not on PC. Maybe eventually.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline rare446

• Nude Pokemon Nerd
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Feel free to dm about anything~
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 04:21:11 am »
I'm on brynhildr, but I don't think many people play on there at all. It's so lonely sometimes, and especially irritating when I'm queuing for a duty.

tinghou2004

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 08:27:21 am »
I'm on brynhildr, but I don't think many people play on there at all. It's so lonely sometimes, and especially irritating when I'm queuing for a duty.
Yeah, looks like you're on a quieter server. Some people like the smaller/closer communities though. >_>
Thought about switching servers or creating an alt on a different server? :)

Offline rare446

• Nude Pokemon Nerd
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 07:43:09 pm »
@PikaPika I mean, I would but... I was placed in charge of a dead FC by a friend and I can either stay in it, alone, or abandon it and close it to move to a new server. I feel guilty for thinking of shutting it down and it upsets my friend, but i don't want to sit here in an empty world.

tinghou2004

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 10:13:54 am »
@drbiohazmat that was my situation too a few years ago too: it was just one other friend and me remaining in the FC while everyone else stopped playing. We ended up abandoning the dead FC to join a newly started one and haven't looked back (and none of the people in the dead FC have resubscribed since then either <_<)
Can alternatively just start a new toon on a different server - I think the subscription allows one per server without extra charge :)

Offline rare446

• Nude Pokemon Nerd
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 09:38:51 pm »
@PikaPika Yeah, that's what I did lol. I made one on Exodus and plan on making one on Diablo as well so I can play with you guys. Maybe I should just have at least one per world lol

tinghou2004

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 09:41:56 am »
I'm enjoying 3.5 so far - have yet to finish the story, but Dun Scaith and the return to Sohm Al were a blast (if a little on the easier side). I hear Zurvan Ex wasn't super difficult either - hoping to challenge that with my free company soon >:D

Anyone else have strong impressions of the patch?