Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Vera playa Resort  (Read 11226 times)

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Vera playa Resort
« on: November 04, 2016, 06:40:34 pm »
I Can't believe this has not been mentioned yet ( or at least i couldn't see it )

Vera playa area in almeria spain is a naturist Zone. It has a 2km beach access straight from the car parks and the apartment complexes and also the Hotel has a back gate to the beach... Hotel is only naturist until 8pm tho.. which would be a let down for me, But the various apartment blocks you can be naked 24 hours a day if you want and also some bars etc allow naked drinking and eating...
I love the place, relaxed peacefull and just what naturism needs.... check it out at

http://veraplaya.info
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 02:33:41 am by NudieDaniel »

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Vera playa Resort
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 10:12:21 pm »
Hi!
Can you share some more info about this resort?
How is it there? Are there also animation activities, sport facilities, or only the pools and the beach? Who are the most guests? Spanish or foreigners? Families or seniors? Thanks/gracias:)

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 12:21:42 am »
Has anyone been here? Want some info on this place

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 04:30:40 pm »
Hi!
How is it there? Are there also animation activities, sport facilities, or only the pools and the beach? Who are the most guests? Spanish or foreigners? Families or seniors? Thanks/gracias:)
:like

It is fair to say that Vera Playa Naturist Area is much busier in summer, although it is all year round, bars and restaurants are mostly open, except a few on the beach, but there is still some open.. In the summer it attracts families old and young, in the winter there is a lot more long stayers, ( of various ages ) and people who own apartments there tend to be there as i think the letting ability is less in winter..
In the Naturist Zone / Area it self, it is mainly beach & volley ball activities, although just outside the Zone there is a water park and animal park i believe but have never been to either.. I tend to stay in the naturist area.. It has a lot of urbanisations and streets etc where you can be naked 24/7.. Only the Naturist hotel ( in summer ) has a curfew of 8pm for naturists.. ( not sure what they do to you after 8pm if you are naked lol )

The Link I put up before has a lot of info on the area in general..

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 04:38:27 pm »
Has anyone been here? Want some info on this place

I have been many  times, it is about 2 hours away from where i live, and i have an apartment there as well, It Has a 2km naturist beach, ( although some say it is bigger, and in fact any beach in spain you can be naked if you want. ) and also a naturist zone, streets and bars / restaurants many of them you can have a drink or eat a meal naked if you want, and certainly won't be the only one..
This is a link to the Map of the area from vera player friends.. I'm told it is not official, but i can say from what i see it is pretty accurate. All the Green area is Naturist and in the Grey area some are.. Red area is textile.. http://www.veraplayafriends.com/images/maps/veraplayamap.jpg

When the map opens if you click on the picture it will expand and makes it easier to see..

If you have any particular questions regarding the area, message me, i will try and answer, or if not find out for you..

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 03:23:12 am »
cool thanks i will

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 06:06:41 pm »
This is really awesome :D.
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 07:28:49 pm »
This is really awesome :D.

It sure is, i love it there.. Have you been ?

Offline kata

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2020, 04:27:26 pm »
I have visited here a couple of times a naturist hotel. The hotel and the beach are charming, but the area is very quiet:/

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2020, 12:33:25 pm »
Looks like a cool place, my family has a house in Malaga and it's relatively close. Might be worth taking a weekend trip there if im in Spain some time.

Offline kata

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2020, 01:22:46 pm »
Looks like a cool place, my family has a house in Malaga and it's relatively close. Might be worth taking a weekend trip there if im in Spain some time.
@swede I don’t know how long the trip is but yes it’s driving distance. Worth a visit:)

Offline TheBestYoucan

• Nude with Towel
  • Floppy Happy Sunny Funny
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2021, 04:25:59 pm »
I have visited here a couple of times a naturist hotel. The hotel and the beach are charming, but the area is very quiet:/

Around the hotel is quiet, but we made some friends with some local kids and also one of the hotel employees and they took us to a nearby town that had some fun night clubs :)
PM me anytime for a chat! :)

Offline Jowjow

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2021, 06:23:40 pm »
I really want to go sometime!

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2021, 08:08:08 pm »
I know people who have been, the speak very highly of it

Offline TeddyGidi

• Casually Dressed
  • Looking to meet friends Canada and worldwide
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2022, 01:12:33 am »
I'm interested in Visiting Vera Playa this summer. I will inbox you for more information
Hi!

It is fair to say that Vera Playa Naturist Area is much busier in summer, although it is all year round, bars and restaurants are mostly open, except a few on the beach, but there is still some open.. In the summer it attracts families old and young, in the winter there is a lot more long stayers, ( of various ages ) and people who own apartments there tend to be there as i think the letting ability is less in winter..
In the Naturist Zone / Area it self, it is mainly beach & volley ball activities, although just outside the Zone there is a water park and animal park i believe but have never been to either.. I tend to stay in the naturist area.. It has a lot of urbanisations and streets etc where you can be naked 24/7.. Only the Naturist hotel ( in summer ) has a curfew of 8pm for naturists.. ( not sure what they do to you after 8pm if you are naked lol )

The Link I put up before has a lot of info on the area in general..