Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Vera playa Resort  (Read 11264 times)

Online wiener

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Vera playa Resort
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2023, 11:28:03 am »
Hello,
Anyone interested to do a trip there together in 2nd half of June 2023?

Offline TeddyGidi

• Casually Dressed
  • Looking to meet friends Canada and worldwide
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2023, 10:41:13 pm »
Hey i’m planning to visit June 11 to about June 17. What dates are you planning? Lets keep in touch

Online wiener

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2023, 06:30:58 am »
Hey i’m planning to visit June 11 to about June 17. What dates are you planning? Lets keep in touch

I'll be in Vera a week later, 24-25 June. For this first time just for a short weekend and if I like it, then next time for a longer visit:)

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2023, 01:02:47 pm »

I'll be in Vera a week later, 24-25 June. For this first time just for a short weekend and if I like it, then next time for a longer visit:)

Please write a trip report after

Online wiener

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2023, 10:59:08 am »
Short review: I spent 2 days in Vera Playa end of June 2023. It was nice! I slept in the Club Hotel (there was no problem at all to check in alone), that has a very nice inner courtyard with palm trees, pool, petanque and minigolf. I liked that they have many animation activities, e.g. aqua volley, mölkky, minigolf tournament, archery, evening music... And even the animators were dressed off for some of those activities and talked both English and Spanish. Guests were mostly adults to seniors, mostly Spanish, English and German speaking what I heard.
The beach is nice sandy, you can walk quite long in the naturist zone. The holidays village itself wasn't so interesting, many ruins around too (someone might have started to build buildings but money run out..), nudity was mostly at the beach and around the hotel pool, but some people indeed were going naked on some streets too.
Especially in the evening hours people were almost everywhere dressed. Also for breakfast in the hotel you need to dress up.
The hotel is already a bit old but the inner courtyard with the pool and palm trees look very nice.

Overall a nice place but difficult to reach, as airports are quite far away and there is also no train connection.

Online wiener

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2024, 07:56:22 pm »
Anyone planning to be there in May 2024? I'll be there with a friend 20-25 May - looking for nice people for some beach time :)

Offline nudiecouchsurfer

• Surfs up
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Runner/Surfer/Traveller
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2024, 10:39:09 pm »
Anyone planning to be there in May 2024? I'll be there with a friend 20-25 May - looking for nice people for some beach time :)

ah awesome r u planning to stay at the club hotel again?