As far as I can tell this might be a real thing. It looks a little odd but here is is the details:
KEEP OUR BEACHES BARE
● First prize: A balcony stateroom for two on Bare Necessities' The Big Nude Boat — "Dare 2 Bare" cruise, February 5-14, 2017. The recently refurbished Celebrity Pride departs from and returns to Tampa, FL with calls in Key West, Turks & Caicos, the Dominican Republic, and a private island in The Bahamas, and four days at sea. Total value of $4,398 for passage.* Donated by Bare Necessities Tour & Travel.
Since this cruise usually sells out, don't risk "missing the boat" by waiting to see if you win first prize — book now. If you are booked on this cruise and win first prize, Bare Necessities will provide you with a free* balcony stateroom on the 2018 nude cruise aboard the Carnival Victory, sailing round trip from Miami, FL to the Dominican Republic, The ABCs (Aruba, Bonaire, and Curaçao), a private island in The Bahamas, and four days at sea, February 2-12, 2018.
* Winner will be responsible for port taxes and prepaid gratuities estimated at $245 per person for 2017 and due to Bare Necessities in advance, as well as any shipboard purchases, and all other expenses once on board. A Form 1099 will be issued by Bare Necessities to winner for the value of the cruise if winner is a U.S. resident.
● Second prize: A five-day, four-night stay for two at the five-star, all-inclusive, adults-only Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club by Karisma in Kantenah, Riviera Maya in Mexico's Yucatán peninsula (one hour south of Cancún and 25 minutes south of Playa del Carmen) plus round-trip airfare from U.S. gateways. (Total value to be posted soon.) Lodging donated by Hidden Beach Resort | Karisma Hotels & Resorts and airfare by Fox Travel — An American Express Travel Respresentative.
● Third and fourth prizes: A three-day, two-night stay for two in a newly remodeled apartment at Cypress Cove in Kissimmee, FL, "Florida's Most Beautiful Nudist Resort." (Total value of each prize to be posted soon), including grounds fees and taxes. Donated by Cypress Cove Nudist Resort & Spa.
● Fifth prize: A three-day, two-night stay for two at the stylish, upscale "daddy O hotel miami" in Bay Harbor Islands, FL, convenient to Haulover Beach and South Beach. Included are complimentary breakfast each of the two mornings, free WiFi, and free telephone calls to anywhere in the U.S. (Although appreciative of its naturist clientele, the hotel is textile throughout. Total value to be posted soon.) Donated by daddy O hotel miami.
● Sixth prize: A three-day, two-night stay for two in a vacation cabin with free WiFi at Lake Como Resort in Lutz ("loots"), FL (near Tampa), "The Place to Be... Naturally!" (Total value to be posted soon, and will include grounds fees and taxes.) Donated by Lake Como Family Nudist Resort.
● Seventh prize: A three-day, two-night stay for two at Sunsport Gardens with free WiFi in Loxahatchee Groves, FL (near West Palm Beach), venue of the annual Mid-Winter Naturist Festival. (Total value to be posted soon, and will include grounds fees and taxes.) Donated by Sunsport Gardens Family Naturist Resort.
● Eighth and ninth prizes: Lunch or dinner for two at a restaurant to be determined. Total value of $50 (each prize), including tax but not gratuity. (These prizes were originally pledged by and for use at Werner Staub's Peppermill Restaurant in Sunny Isles Beach, FL, but the restaurant has unfortunately closed.)
RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS:
Ticket orders will be accepted on line until 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, November 25, 2016. Online donors will be sent their ticket number(s) by email; ticket stubs will not be mailed. Starting in mid-September, ticket orders will also be accepted in person at Haulover Beach until just before 2 p.m. on the day of the drawing at the location described below. All prizes will be awarded.
The drawing will be held on Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 2 p.m. on Haulover Beach in Miami, FL at the North Chickee (thatch-roofed shade structure) near Lifeguard Tower 15. (In case of inclement weather, the drawing will take place at the Haulover Park office in the pale blue, Art Deco-style Bill Bird Marina building on the bay side of the park at 10800 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL.)
Winners do not need to be present to claim their prize; they will be notified individually, and winning numbers will be posted at the top of this page.
Donors may opt to get a single ticket at $10, three tickets at $25, or six tickets at $40. To obtain more, they can simply increase the number of units in their shopping cart, press the Recalculate button to update the total dollar amount, and then continue shopping in our Beach Mall Shop for Haulover Nude Beach front auto license plates (or "tags," as we call them in sunny Florida), make an additional donation, or proceed to checkout.
Donations are tax-deductible in the U.S. to the extent permitted by law. A Form 1099 will be issued by Bare Necessities for the value of the cruise to the winner of first prize if a U.S. resident. Winner of first prize may wish to consult accountant for advice on income tax liability.
In accordance with Florida Statute 849.0935, a donation is not required to enter the drawing. For a complimentary drawing ticket, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to B.E.A.C.H.E.S. Foundation Institute at the address listed below. Submissions via the United States Postal Service must be postmarked by Tuesday, November 22, 2016.
The Keep Our Beaches Bare fundraiser is sponsored by
Beach Education Advocates for Culture, Health, Environment & Safety
Foundation Institute (aka B.E.A.C.H.E.S.)
PO Box 530702, Miami Shores, FL 33153-0702
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation
South Florida Free Beaches / Florida Naturist Asociation, Inc.
Donations will be used for naturist education, free beach advocacy, capital improvements to Haulover Beach or other clothing-optional beach sites, our disability beach access program in cooperation with the Paralyzed Veterans of America Florida Chapter and the Miami-Dade County Commission on Disability Issues (CODI), the Beach Ambassador Program, and other purposes as listed in the scope of B.E.A.C.H.E.S.' mission.
Questions on this fundraiser may be sent to B.E.A.C.H.E.S. Executive Director.http://www.beachesfoundation.org/fundraiser/