Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Oh, Hey...Watchdogs 2 has nudists in it.  (Read 2075 times)

Riot.EXE

Oh, Hey...Watchdogs 2 has nudists in it.
« on: November 16, 2016, 07:20:44 am »

This is not a mod.

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Oh, Hey...Watchdogs 2 has nudists in it.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 01:45:34 pm »
That's interesting. I always thought it was weird how even in Mature rated games, nudity was still a bit of a taboo. Minus, say, topless women in GTA or God of War. L.A. Noire had a dead naked female at a crime scene. It's San Fran, it totally makes sense there and it's a cool detail in the game.

Oh, there's the hilltop cult in GTA 5/GTAO that run around with their dongs flopping about so there's that.  :happy

« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 03:17:16 pm by NaturalInNY »

PrinceOfNaturism

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 03:55:02 pm »
Honestly, it really grinds my gears that nudity is such a taboo in games. You can shoot a man's head into multiple pieces and watch as they fly away in slow motion, but God forbid that we show a breast or body parts that around half of the population has.

Jackthenudist

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 04:35:47 pm »
Did anyone see the story of the guy who got banned from PSN for posting a screenshot of the Watch Dogs 2 nudity?

Apparently, it was because it was a picture of a "fully-rendered vagina".

Riot.EXE

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 05:51:37 pm »
Did anyone see the story of the guy who got banned from PSN for posting a screenshot of the Watch Dogs 2 nudity?

Via CROTCHLESS PANTIES ON AN NPC. Also, his ban got lifted. It was a weird case of that screenshot breaking the psn terms of service due to posting nudity...

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 07:37:05 pm »

Oh good lord. :rotfl

I'm not one to condemn fantasy violence but for fuck's sake, what a weird set of societal values that has brought us to a point where that's the standard they use for what's offensive in a genre rooted in gun violence.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 10:30:19 pm »

Oh good lord. :rotfl

I'm not one to condemn fantasy violence but for fuck's sake, what a weird set of societal values that has brought us to a point where that's the standard they use for what's offensive in a genre rooted in gun violence.

There's a damn reason for it in the TOS, but the screencap just loophole broke it, is all. Like I JUST SAID, the ban got lifted almost as quickly as it was put down in the first place.