Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Rosco Review - Sneaky  (Read 8166 times)

aussieollie

Rosco Review - Sneaky
« on: November 27, 2016, 10:31:51 pm »
Not the greatest endorsement of naturism, but probably accurate...

http://www.sneakymag.com/life/hung-around-nudist-camp/

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Rosco Review - Sneaky
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 10:19:00 am »
 :like

Think it was a good report of a true experience, as they saw it..

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 10:07:57 pm »
A very accurate article of any time spent at Rosco - you will often find large numbers of the members of the group at Birdies or Samurai during the summer.  Very social group.
I may be nude but at least my mind is open

aussieollie

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 11:06:09 pm »
A very accurate article of any time spent at Rosco - you will often find large numbers of the members of the group at Birdies or Samurai during the summer.  Very social group.

I've got to admit that I've only ever been to Samurai over the Xmas/NY break when there are heaps of 4WDs around. It's an awesome stretch of sand, but is it peaceful most of the year @Leah ?

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 09:09:47 pm »

I've got to admit that I've only ever been to Samurai over the Xmas/NY break when there are heaps of 4WDs around. It's an awesome stretch of sand, but is it peaceful most of the year @Leah ?

Many of the 4WD at the northern end over Xmas are driven by Rosco members with caravans and tents in the camping area behind the beach - they are camped there for the summer.  Away from the Xmas New Year period it can be empty.

Drop by an introduce yourself - they are a friendly mob.
I may be nude but at least my mind is open

Offline notsoshycpl

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 01:37:59 pm »

Many of the 4WD at the northern end over Xmas are driven by Rosco members with caravans and tents in the camping area behind the beach - they are camped there for the summer.  Away from the Xmas New Year period it can be empty.

Drop by an introduce yourself - they are a friendly mob.

Had some great chats with them when we went, some of them have an amazing set up down in the camp ground over xmas/new year