Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Capocotta Beach  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Capocotta Beach
« on: November 29, 2016, 04:24:00 am »
I'm going to be in Italy at the start of July next year and I have one day free where I would like to visit Capocotta Beach. I was wondering if anyone here had been and any recommendations for places to stay for a night nearby?
"Life's too short, play naked"

Offline Xerse

• Local Moderator
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Italian naturist couple :)
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Capocotta Beach
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 08:08:47 am »
Hi @Pyre,

I wrote you into another post, but I think that It could be fine to write some information regarding Capocotta, here for future readers.

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Capocotta Beach
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 09:18:56 pm »
I managed to have a whole day at Capacotta Beach on Monday this week and I very much enjoyed my time there. There is an area reserved for naturists in front of a small beach cafe which is where singles and couples were. Although the majority of beach goers were male, there were a couple of single women there which I would say were mid to late 20's and a few couples. Further along the beach and past a wooden barrier, but still within the naturist area was evidently the gay area of the beach. At this section I could also see people wandering around the dunes behind the beach.

I walked the length of the naturist area a couple of times enjoying the hot sunny day and swimming in the sea and only got burnt on the small areas of my back that my hands couldn't reach when applying the suntan lotion, as well as a couple of small spots that I missed on my feet! I also had a massage while on the beach for EUR20 which I was very relaxing and a great end to a great day! As long as you stay within the naturist area in front of the cafe place, it's a nice beach to be at and I'd go back again given the opportunity.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 09:26:01 pm by Pyre »
"Life's too short, play naked"