Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Young Nudists and Young Nudism  (Read 2143 times)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
Young Nudists and Young Nudism
« on: December 07, 2016, 02:05:42 am »
Young nudists are becoming increasingly more common in the latest years. These types of nudists are commonly young adults that simply enjoy being one with their natural selves.
Nudists are welcome to visit a variety of resorts and beaches that cater to this lifestyle. Most resorts are welcoming of those who are interested in the lifestyle.
While many nudists prefer to go without clothing whenever possible, the younger generation may not always be comfortable with being nude around certain individuals. Some nudist resorts now cater selectively towards younger individuals that prefer to be naked around those who are their own age.
Who is considered a Young Nudists?
While the literal definition of a nudist is one that practices going naked whenever possible, this is not always the case. Some enjoy being nude and will pursue their interest in a way that is respectful to others. Young nudists who are new to this lifestyle may prefer trying out this way of life by first visiting a nude beach to see if it is right for them.
Young naturists that are certain that this lifestyle is the right choice can choose to visit nudist clubs and meet others their own age who believe in the same practices that they do. Some young nudists also choose to show their bare skin as a political movement in practicing and advocating social nudity, whether it be in private or in public.
What types of interests are there in Social Nudity?
Many young people are interested in social nudity because it allows them to show their true selves without any hiding.
In nudist resorts, judgments that others typically make seem to be stripped away and forgotten. While many young people deal with the hardships of being judged on a daily basis, whether it is for what they wear or what they look like, becoming a nudist allows them to be themselves and not be judged for what they do or look like, but for who they are.
When nude, beauty becomes more obvious rather than being hidden behind clothes that do no justice for your shape or personality
What are some of the Struggles and Issues for Young Nudists Today?
There are many issues that both young and older nudists may face on a daily basis. One of the most common is that some believe that nudity is a controversial issue and should not be taken outside of your own home.
While stereotypes of nudists and the human body still exist today, there are many different locations that specifically cater to nudists and offer the ability to be nude whenever and wherever they want while on the property.
Young adults are typically underrepresented in the nudist community, sometimes making it harder for younger nudists to feel accepted. This can be one of the biggest challenges that young nudists will face.
What is an Ideal Nudist Lifestyle?
In a perfect world, others would not judge one another for preferring to show their naked bodies. Nudists young and old would be welcome among others who may prefer to wear clothing.
In the coming years, we can expect to see a rise in nudity and a more accepting attitude towards this lifestyle among others.
Established nude social gatherings typically include a large number of people over thirty, as well as families with children.
It may seem like young nudists & individuals in the 18-30 range are missing from these venues. However, being a young nudist fits in perfectly with the beliefs and values of peoples in this age range
Being a young nudist allows you to enjoy all that nudism has to offer. So why be a nudist? Nudism (or naturism) provides the opportunity to free yourself from clothes and accept and enjoy the body you have. The absence of bodily shame and the presence of others comfortable in their own skin allow you to enjoy outdoor activities like you never have. Free from these restrictions, it’s almost like being a kid again!
Those interested in becoming a young nudist may have never been in a naturist environment. If you have ever enjoyed skinny-dipping, that freedom is close to what it’s like to be a nudist. If you think back, swimming without the confines of a bathing suit was refreshing.
Your body absorbed the sun in the absence of a clinging, uncomfortable bathing suit and you could feel the water lap against your skin. This is just a taste of what it’s like to be a young nudist.
Nudism extends that freeing experience to other activities, including kayaking, sports, hiking, camping, or just walking on the beach. These activities enjoyed by young nudists are the same as those enjoyed by young people all over the country. Enjoying these fun pastimes without clothing simply enhances the experience
Areas of the country that are most welcoming young nudists are also areas that young people frequently visit and enjoy. A lot of nudist groups exist in southern states, where it is warmer. This is where individuals can enjoy the feel of the sun on their naked body, engage in outdoor nude activities, and stay warm in the absence of clothing. College students already flock south during spring break, so why not spend your time at a nudist resort?
Although exposing your body to others may seem intimidating, how many college students do this already? An entire business has been made of spring breakers “flashing” cameras. Rather than doing this on video while inebriated, why not enjoy the experience in a private and welcoming setting? Spending some time as a young nudist will let you enjoy your body, rather than sharing it with others during drunken moments.
In a space where everyone else is nude, you can feel comfortable and simply enjoy your regular activities with other young nudists, rather than feeling like you are the one on display.
One factor that might influence someone interested in pursuing nudism is the fear of making permanent lifestyle changes. However, nudism does not have to be all or nothing. A typical individual that identifies as a young nudist spends his or her days attending college or working in professional areas. When they want to get back to nature and the relaxing experience of enjoying life clothes-free, they can spend a week or two at a nudist club.
There is a place for everyone in a nudist club, including young people. Engaging in everyday activities without clothes is freeing, enjoyable, and natural.
While it may be something you never would have considered, once you have experience nudism, you will want to experience it again.
Barely M on Young Nudism – What Should Young Nudists Do?
Young Nudism and Young Nudists in Today’s World
When I was growing up there was a popular song entitled, “I Wanna be Rich.” It seemed like a good idea at the time, so I planned to grow up and be rich. Little did I realize that being a social worker isn’t going to make me rich.
So, I’m not rich. I get by and I’m not starving, but the contents of my bank account doesn’t put me on the Forbes 400 List. Looking at the list, it seems that everyone I know is with me in not being on the list, so I guess I’m in good company. Many of my not-rich friends enjoy going to nudist locations, including naturist camps, nudist resorts, and naked parties, which sometimes presents a problem: these places and events all cost money. Not being rich, that’s sometimes quite a hardship for us.
As young people, many of us are not only not rich, we’re in quite the opposite of rich: poor. It is often the young people who are in college full-time, which means they’re not working full-time and earning a big paycheck. After college, we finally get a full paycheck but we also get the joy of paying back our student loans, which take up much of that paycheck. Those who are young and living in their first home of their own are fraught with the extra costs of not just paying for their home but also furnishing their home and buying every single thing that a home needs, from towels and pots & pans to paint and decorations. This is very expensive, especially for young people who are newer to the workforce and not making huge salaries just yet.
So how do we build a bridge for these young people who have little money and huge expenses but have a desire to participate in the nudist community? We can start by being thankful that these young people don’t need to expend money for new clothes for the event, I suppose. But beyond that, what can we do? I’ve heard a proposal that young people should have a substantially lower fee for daily rates and memberships at clubs.
I know that all young people would agree. But would all of the business owners? As someone who helps in the operation of my local nudist club, I can see the other side of this coin: if people don’t pay for admission or membership, there won’t be enough income to keep the place open. It’s a quandary for me since I really can see both sides of the debate.
Dear readers, I’m wondering what YOU think! Should young people get a discount? If so, how much and what should the age cut-off be? How could/ should this be proposed to clubs so that they understand that it’s to their benefit to create a young adult price? Inquiring minds want to know: I want to know.
Barely M On Young Nudists and Pushing Nudism Into The Future!
Young Nudists and the future:
Someone wise said to me recently, “You can’t look backward and forward at the same time.” This is so true! If we focus only on the past and where we’ve come from, we miss the opportunity to focus on where we are now and which direction we choose to go in.
How does this philosophy apply to us, you ask? As young nudists living in a nudist world that consists of mostly older naturists, we’ll likely find out about the “good old days” from those around us. There is nothing wrong with reminiscing now and again, but to focus only on how great the old days were prevents us from doing anything to create good new days in the future. So, yes, enjoy the memories and listen to those around you to get ideas, but then implement those ideas into a future that is going to be wonderful. For example, don’t just talk about the fun you had on the slip-n-slide at a YNA event, plan a longer naked slip-n-slide for the next one!
Within young nudist organizations, there is a lot of history, too. This is focused on all too often, which leads groups to continue to squabble over who did what, when, why, and to whom. How does this help anyone? Basically, it doesn’t. If the young nudist summit that I’ve heard about does occur, I truly hope that this will be a time to focus on how to go forward rather than reveling in the past that we wish weren’t there or bringing up silly discussions that aren’t relevant, like whether or not it’s ok to use a pseudonym. Instead of looking at the past and what didn’t work, let’s look to the future and choose what will work for then. If different young nudist groups need to not interact just yet, that’s fine. Just focus on where you’re going and how you’re going to contribute to nudism or the young nudist movement.
As young people, we are the future of nudism and naturism. So, eyes ahead, hands on the wheel, this ride is about to start: FORWARD!
https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/young-nudists-young-nudism/
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall