Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: german league  (Read 4551 times)

Offline Pepe990

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: german league
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 03:09:43 pm »
was bist du denn fürn fan Lisa?
Hessen Kassel??
If people were meant to be naked, they would have been born that way!!!

Lisa2408

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 03:17:03 pm »
I hate football ,
my favorite sports are Tae Kwan Do (1. Dan Member)
und Carnival Dancing

Offline Pepe990

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 03:26:35 pm »
Carnival dancing is nice!

Fra_Diavolo

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 07:55:34 pm »
Zieht den Bayern die Lederhosen aus ..... *sing*   :3456

My boyfriend is a great fan of german football, but i hate it. :4235
There are better sports than football :4345 

A  better sport than football? Chess, perhaps.  :786

The german federal league counts to the top classes in Europe, indeed, I pursue the second league. Don't ask my why. :56789

Lisa2408

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 11:41:14 pm »
Carnival dancing is nice!

It´s not only fun, it is hard work and hard training

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 01:46:41 am »
EUER HASS IST UNSER STOLZ
EUER NEID UNSRE ANERKENNUNG
Beruhigen Sie sich dort Pepe. Seien Sie nett.

wo war ich denn gemein??

Pepe, es ist einfach nicht höflich zu Fan Songs in Ihrem Beitrag zu schreien. Schreien ist, wenn Sie in Großbuchstaben Buchstaben wie Sie es in diesem Beitrag. Ich verstehe, was sie sagen, aber starke Worte können Stärkeren führen und das ist, was ich versuche zu vermeiden. Sie verstehen, ich bin mir sicher. Regards, Toddo.

And in English incase the translation makes no sense:
Pepe, it's just not polite to yell fan songs in your posts. Yelling is when you type in all caps letters as you did in that post. I understand what they say but strong words can lead to stronger ones and that is what I am trying to avoid. You understand I'm sure. Regards, Toddo.

Hello Toddo,

That was not an insult by Pepe. :65

It's the typical defense of Bayern Munich fans, which lacks just the words as to why his team is not once again become German champions.  :2345 :2345 :2345
The Bayern Munich fans dream of the best football team in the world to have.   :345678
Therefore, their funny comments.  :624

Yeah I know, I understand what it was. :234567 I just don't think yelling (yes all in caps is yelling in text) a couple of strong lines from a supporters song is not very polite. Especially when there is no explanatory words surrounding it or emoticons to lighten the mood of it. I understand it was following on from previous posts, but I am just trying to calm him down before it gets out of hand is all.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 01:55:33 am by Toddo »

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 11:29:31 pm »
:879 :879 loose those standing terraces :879 :879 :879
 :324 :324 :324 :324 :324 :324 :324 :324 :324 :324
That's what ruins our league... we need the standing terraces. It gets boring if you just sit the whole match. get up and support

If you're an English football supporter, especially a Liverpool supporter as I am, you wouldn't being saying that. See here for what I'm talking about.

Plus, English fans don't sit down all the time, they spend most of the time on their feet, there just is the option to sit down if they want.
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Offline Pepe990

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 09:36:12 pm »
That's what ruins our league... we need the standing terraces. It gets boring if you just sit the whole match. get up and support

If you're an English football supporter, especially a Liverpool supporter as I am, you wouldn't being saying that. See here for what I'm talking about.

Plus, English fans don't sit down all the time, they spend most of the time on their feet, there just is the option to sit down if they want.

If you ever join me, I show you what i mean! Go to Dortmund 25000ppl standing louder than you could ever imagine!! Come to Munich and see how many ppl sit still in there seats and just don't sing! Next time Munich plays Liverpool you can hear how loud german supporters are! Because on those away matches most of the ppl will be those who normaly stand, none of them want to pay for those expensive seats! its not possible to pay that much for everymatch and pay your journey too. And you know what your investors make the whole british football break down soon!! it has only started to collapse! Without standing terraces football is nothing. Buisness seats are so much better to make money, but don't a lot of ppl only come because the atmospher is good and the fans are singing?

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 10:41:10 pm »

If you ever join me, I show you what i mean! Go to Dortmund 25000ppl standing louder than you could ever imagine!! Come to Munich and see how many ppl sit still in there seats and just don't sing! Next time Munich plays Liverpool you can hear how loud german supporters are! Because on those away matches most of the ppl will be those who normaly stand, none of them want to pay for those expensive seats! its not possible to pay that much for everymatch and pay your journey too. And you know what your investors make the whole british football break down soon!! it has only started to collapse! Without standing terraces football is nothing. Buisness seats are so much better to make money, but don't a lot of ppl only come because the atmospher is good and the fans are singing?

Sorry, did you even look at what I linked you?
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Offline Pepe990

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2010, 06:06:20 pm »
but the thing is that in the standing areas there are groynes(dt. wellenbrecher, dont know if its the right word!!!!). So that cant happen! so it is wrong to say that this will happen again!! it has happend once and it has not happend again even when there were lot more standing terraces!! I bet you id will never happen again!!