General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

What are you playing

(1/3) > >>

Ace001:
So I just got back from Japan about 2 weeks ago and my sleep schedule is completely destroyed. Not helping me is the fact I stay up for days on end playing games. Currently I'm trying to play boderderlands, ratchet and clank, demon's souls, and assassin's creed at the same time. So since I'm up way earlier than I would normally be playing games, I wondered, what games are everyone else is playing?

Dan:

--- Quote from: Ace001 on December 31, 2009, 12:49:08 pm ---So I just got back from Japan about 2 weeks ago and my sleep schedule is completely destroyed.
--- End quote ---

You can use a neat evolutionary cheat code to rebalance your sleep schedule in 24 hours. Do not eat at least 12 hours before your breakfast (recommended maximum 16 hours). When you wake up, eat breakfast. When you wake up the next day, you should be used to your new schedule.

The reason why this works is that for your distant ancestors, being able to find food only at a different hour (preys changed their habits or whatever) meant that they had to adapt fast.

Nude_not_rude:
I'm a sucker for driving games, so I'm into F1, GT4 and V8 supercars. 

NudeNathan:
i like playing Battlefield Bad Company and battlefield 1943 on xbox live, i love large scale games, i'm getting a ps3 soon, and i'm gonna get MAG for it (256 players in one battle  :34 :63424 :66664333 :3456), i also play a little bit of Modern Warfare 2

randomer909:
I recently just got an Xbox 360 so I'm flat out in Modern Warfare 2 online, and a bit of Forza 3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version