Naturist Resources > Blogs, Videos, Articles about Naturism/Nudity

The nudist blogosphere make me facepalm once again

(1/4) > >>

Dan:
http://www.nudistday.com/index.php/article/how-nudist-clubs-can-filter-out-sex-offenders.html

Ace001:
I don't think I understand why this makes you facepalm. Maybe you could explain?

Danee:

--- Quote from: Ace001 on January 02, 2010, 01:10:28 am ---I don't think I understand why this makes you facepalm. Maybe you could explain?

--- End quote ---

Me neither..that blog is a wonderful blog and they are supportive of us, as we are of them as I am sure you know. They link to us.

Stuart:
It'd have to be carefully monitored, but it sounds a sensible idea to me. Its similar to the security you have in pubs & bars, where all the security staff in one area will keep in touch with each other, so if they throw someone out of their bar that's violent, they'll let all the others know to keep an eye out for them and not to let them in.

Dan:

--- Quote from: Ace001 on January 02, 2010, 01:10:28 am ---I don't think I understand why this makes you facepalm. Maybe you could explain?
--- End quote ---

The threat posed by sex offenders is negligible (especially since a lot of them don't deserve to be on the list to begin with) and there's nothing about nudism that warrants vigilance on that front.

If it is non-sexual as we claim, why should we fear sex offenders?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version