Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: US ski team releases naked calendar to raise money ahead of the race season  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135

The US ski team has stripped off in a bid to raise cash to fund the upcoming expensive race season.  The calendar, titled Under the Suit: The Bodies of the Ski Team, features 11 racers, five female and six male (we presume all 12 months are still included), including two-time Olympic champion Ted Ligety.
The pictures, some of which have yet to be revealed, are nude action shots featuring a range of sports including mountain biking, climbing and skiing. In a video on the calendar website the team behind the project explain how the pictures offer a chance to look into the lives of the athletes – just don’t look too closely.
“It gave us the opportunity to give our friends, families and fans a deeper look into the incredible places we’ve visited, our distinctive personalities and most importantly our strong beautiful bodies,” said 27-year-old racer Alice McKennis.

t’s no secret that ski racing is an expensive sport for competitors – unless they are part of a country's elite team, athletes have to fund their own travel costs, and when that involves travelling the globe for 12 months of the year those costs add up. 
This isn’t just the situation for the US team. Earlier this year, at the launch for a new British Snowsports Fund, Cara Brown, the British women’s overall downhill ski champion for the past three years, revealed that it costs her up to £45,000 a year to represent her country – most of the money is provided by her parents.

More: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/ski/articles/us-ski-team-releases-naked-calendar/

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Lang

you'd think any country other than the US would do that. good for them though. i hope they make their goal and raise a good amount!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 05:48:42 pm by Lang »

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
Already sold out!

nakeddrake

Already sold out!

aww, I wanted one  :sad:

Offline Disisda1

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Just wearing my smile
  • Referrals: 0
I've been sitting here wondering how to pay for my kid's college education when I saw this article.  Maybe, is it possible this would be the answer I was looking for?  NAH!!  :rolleyes: