Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Penpalling  (Read 1958 times)

Offline nudetotheworld

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Penpalling
« on: December 27, 2016, 01:21:24 am »
I know this is a rare art form these days, but I still enjoy to penpal via 'snail mail' and write letters. I wonder if anyone else here does it?

Density

Re: Penpalling
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 07:34:38 pm »
now this is something i haven't done since elementary school and man was it interesting. i didn't know who i was writing to but when i got a letter back from this random individual it was pretty awesome. unfortunately they stopped doing it for w/e reasons but i wouldn't mind picking this back up

Offline nudetotheworld

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 09:21:13 am »
i wouldn't mind picking this back up

@Density if you're still interested and happy to, I'd be happy to be your penpal  :smiley:

Private message me and we can exchange details.

Offline kb2001

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 15
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 11:34:03 am »
People today just chat. That's what I do.

Offline robbington

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 01:08:51 am »
I did this a few years ago! I met people from all over the world via Tumblr and we started as pen-pals. I had one in China, Germany, Spain and through several cities across the US.

I will admit, I did lose track of them due to my laziness. I still have all of the letters. I just can't bear to let them go. I'd love to pick it back up once I get settled in at my new job.

Offline nudetotheworld

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 03:03:23 am »
People today just chat. That's what I do.

@kb2001  I like to chat as well and I think it's great to chat online. But I also feel that it's great to get to know someone through writing on paper. It's also great to get something fun in the mail apart from bills. I also like how it takes time between responses and allows you to write a whole heap and personalise and characterise your response to one person. I also like how the letters aren't online and aren't constrained by a screen.

I did this a few years ago! I met people from all over the world via Tumblr and we started as pen-pals. I had one in China, Germany, Spain and through several cities across the US.

I will admit, I did lose track of them due to my laziness. I still have all of the letters. I just can't bear to let them go. I'd love to pick it back up once I get settled in at my new job.

@robbington  That's great to hear  :smiley: If you are interested I'd be happy to be your penpal once you get into your new job if you would like  :smiley:

Offline robbington

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 06:39:54 am »
Yes! I'll probably buy stationary with my second paycheck. Gotta start getting paid first.