Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What's Your Sports Team?  (Read 221035 times)

Offline NPEL

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: What's Your Sports Team?
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2020, 07:20:30 am »
I go for the New Zealand All Blacks in rugby!

I dont like rugby so much but my brother and my dad love All Blacks

Offline PBA

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2020, 01:38:07 am »
I dont really pay attention to the NBA anymore but when I did I was a fan of the sixers

Offline Tara

• Teens Only Member
  • Topless with bottoms
  • All teens and girls may contact me
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2020, 05:32:00 pm »
rugby Union  Leicester Tigers
Here to make friends and learn

Offline coolstolSE

• Nude with Towel
  • That's high energy
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2020, 10:09:14 pm »
AIK cus Solna's the shit
WHY IS MY PROFILE PICTURE UPSIDE DOWN

Offline FelixH2020

• Topless with bottoms
  • Will change picture when more confidence!
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2020, 04:43:19 pm »
RB Leipzig in Germany and now Chelsea FC in London as they are very close to where I am living. I also like they have just bought Werner and Havertz - it is like fate!

Offline Mr S

• What do you do?
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Hey guys! Looking to make new friends :D
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2020, 08:33:16 pm »
RB Leipzig in Germany and now Chelsea FC in London as they are very close to where I am living. I also like they have just bought Werner and Havertz - it is like fate!

I love the game that Leipzig practices! Although I'm not a Chelsea fan; i prefer Manchester United. Have you ever visited the stadiums?
I'm currently a college student, looking for reaching my goals as soon as possible, as well as trying to make some new friends! :D

Offline FelixH2020

• Topless with bottoms
  • Will change picture when more confidence!
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2020, 01:17:28 am »

I love the game that Leipzig practices! Although I'm not a Chelsea fan; i prefer Manchester United. Have you ever visited the stadiums?

I have been many times to the Red Bull Arena but not yet Stamford Bridge - when we can go again though to the matches I will be there as I live so close - I can walk to the stadium in around 15 minutes.

Waiting for next year hopefully!

I also like Liverpool and am told that means I CANNOT like Manchester United  :laughcrying: I think at the moment they are probably not even in the top 6 or 7 teams in England though. Best football so far I have seen in England is Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea

Offline Mr S

• What do you do?
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Hey guys! Looking to make new friends :D
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2020, 09:46:22 pm »

I have been many times to the Red Bull Arena but not yet Stamford Bridge - when we can go again though to the matches I will be there as I live so close - I can walk to the stadium in around 15 minutes.

Waiting for next year hopefully!

I also like Liverpool and am told that means I CANNOT like Manchester United  :laughcrying: I think at the moment they are probably not even in the top 6 or 7 teams in England though. Best football so far I have seen in England is Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea

I can agree that the United hasn't been too god this last decade but you can't deny its achievements, they are literally the historical rival of Liverpool!
I'm currently a college student, looking for reaching my goals as soon as possible, as well as trying to make some new friends! :D