Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Firearms  (Read 1452 times)

Formanr42

Firearms
« on: December 30, 2016, 06:30:31 am »
Just wondering who else here has a hobby in maintaining, customizing or just plain target shooting guns be they classic or modern?  And if so, what are your proudest pieces you have?

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Firearms
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 06:39:04 am »
I am a big fan.  I like target pistol shooting and I aspire, though its expensive, to long distance(1000-1500 yards) target shooting.  The pride of my collection is a Beretta 92A1 that I've replaced the main spring on and added crimson trace grips.  I've probably put 4000 round through it at steel plates.  I really want to put together a custom rifle, something like a rem 700 receiver with a 6.5x55 Swedish barrel.  I'm saving up for a swfa ss 10x42 scope at the moment  :happy  I also dabble in clay shooting, I have a rem 870 for that.  Not a pro trap gun but I like it.  I really need to start investing in some reloading equipment to cut the costs a little. 

I hunt occasionally, but only because I like to eat :grin:  Sport hunting is something that I'm mostly against. 

Offline Paul

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I go nude every day, cuz baby, I was born this way
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 11:45:23 am »
I have a small hobby of collecting antique military firearms.  I only have a couple so far, as they are not exactly cheap, lol.  If I can find (or have a friend reload) ammo for them I'll take them to the range for an afternoon of fun putting holes in paper.  I even use one of them to go hunting.  Thus far, I have a WWI carbine made by Styr (M95), and the rest are from WWII including a Russian M91/30 Moisin-Nagant, a Swiss K31, and a Czech-made VZ24 Mauser.
Slaínte,

Paul

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 01:43:40 pm »
 Sorry guys, but...12. We, the staff, host and founders of this community respect all cultures and hobbies. We do not, however, allow depictions of firearms in this community. We are not against certain aspects of that hobby, but overall we are in agreement that we will not permit any depictions or discussions of firearms, with the exception of those that do not promote the use or posession of potentially lethal guns. This is not open for discussion. If you have need for further clarification, we invite you to contact one of our staff members please.http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,69.0.html

Formanr42

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 02:05:09 am »
Understood, sorry about that.

Offline AJM64

• Topless with bottoms
  • A.k.a: man of few words
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 02:53:14 am »
I go target shooting with my brother every now and again. Have to rent the guns though. Can't afford to buy one.
I have little to no idea what I'm doing.