Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Games you wish you could have a nudist version of  (Read 4797 times)

Offline rare446

• Nude Pokemon Nerd
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Feel free to dm about anything~
  • Referrals: 1
Games you wish you could have a nudist version of
« on: January 10, 2017, 06:46:20 pm »
Basically, what games do you wish you could play in which some/most/all the characters were nude? If it's specific characters, what characters?

For me, I'd have to say Pokemon Sun and Moon. Honestly, I feel like the characters I'd most prefer this way are Kiawe, Red, Blue, Dexio, Sina, Mallow, The Professor, Masked Royal, Youngster, Swimmers, Hiker, and Hau. I'm not sure why for most, but I feel it definitely fits Hau, the swimmers, and Kukui. But, most of all, I'd want it as customization options for my trainer.

Another game I'd say is Left 4 Dead 2. Sadly, there's only Ellis, Zoey, Rochelle, the Witch, and the Spitter. Even worse, most of the Zoey and Rochelle ones are sexual. Hopefully someday I'll have my nude L4D2.

The last game I'd like that for is any Devil May Cry game (even DmC), but so far I only like the idea of it being Dante. Dunno why. Maybe it's because he's the only one who was shown naked canonically?

Density

Re: Games you wish you could have a nudist version of
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 07:00:52 pm »
just Pokemon, no other game seems to hold those qualities I'd like in being naturist related.

Offline rare446

• Nude Pokemon Nerd
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 07:14:14 pm »
@AiKayBee4orty8 wait, you can swim now? Also, i see what you did with the name there  :wink:

Offline rare446

• Nude Pokemon Nerd
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 07:40:06 pm »
Aw that's awesome! I can't wait! Do you know if there'll be any sea specific mounts? I'd love to have a hippocampus : 3

Also, I only really know of the existance of Kyary, AKB, and one other that did the theme for the DragonBall Resurrection F movie. Aside from that, I know so little, but I've been thinking about listening to more. Any songs you recommend?

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 10:08:29 pm »
Just looked through my list and basically only have to agree with games like Pokémon. Think ones like Harvest Moon would have a good sitting to it. And I already have my nude paradise area in Skyrim. Sims would be another, but I don't play that. Sure you can already make them naked I would think.

Basically any sandbox games where you interact with other players or npcs. Have to be careful though or it would just turn into something like Second Life and be sex everywhere.

I've played some jrpg games in the past that have the animation detail that's perfect for nudist settings, through patching though, and can't always understand it cause, well, I don't understand Japanese.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline HenryJoseph

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 11:14:18 pm »
Just looked through my list and basically only have to agree with games like Pokémon. Think ones like Harvest Moon would have a good sitting to it. And I already have my nude paradise area in Skyrim. Sims would be another, but I don't play that. Sure you can already make them naked I would think.

Basically any sandbox games where you interact with other players or npcs. Have to be careful though or it would just turn into something like Second Life and be sex everywhere.

I've played some jrpg games in the past that have the animation detail that's perfect for nudist settings, through patching though, and can't always understand it cause, well, I don't understand Japanese.

Harvest Moon and Skyrim are good ideas. So would be the Harvest Moon spin off, Rune Factory.

Offline nudeguy

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 12:15:46 am »
I think all should have the option! On Saint's Row 2-4, my characters are always nude!

tinghou2004

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 06:35:50 am »
I'm trying to imagine how games could use nudity in their gameplay >_>

Like imagine a stealth/assassination game like Hitman or Assassin's Creed with a naturist resort level. You'd have to get more creative about your methods since you can't disguise yourself, and you'd probably have a quite limited inventory for tools and weapons if you don't have clothes to hide them in xD

Agree with the Final Fantasy 14/MMOs idea too - they say that mage-type characters wear lighter armor to allow for better channeling of magic and freedom of movement - imagine how much better you'd be at casting spells (especially nature-related magic) if you didn't have the impedance of clothing at all! ^_^

Offline Smylo

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 07:23:50 am »
In Skyrim there are 3 "nudists" bathing in the hot springs.

BRobin9

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 08:31:10 am »
A fighting game like Street Fighter or the King of Fighters, or an action RPG like NieR: Automata, maybe?

:embarrassed:

Offline Smylo

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 08:33:30 am »
A fighting game like Street Fighter or the King of Fighters, or an action RPG like NieR: Automata, maybe?

Just play Dead or Alive?

BRobin9

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 08:37:29 am »

Just play Dead or Alive?

XD True, I suppose.

Offline Smylo

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 09:31:31 am »

Just play Dead or Alive?

XD True, I suppose.

Haha its close enough

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2017, 10:07:19 pm »
Skyrim would be a fun game to have nude characters in.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2017, 11:14:27 pm »
Skyrim would be a fun game to have nude characters in.

If you have skyrim on PC they make mods to make it nude for certain areas and characters. So yah, if you do have it for pc just say so and I can get you a list of the mods that will make it that way for you.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.