Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: These are the best TripAdvisor reviews of Birmingham's naturist hotel Clover Spa  (Read 2147 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
One guest confessed it was "a bit of a surprise" to see nude guests when he was shown the facilities

Birmingham's naturist hotel has been celebrating its sixth birthday.
Clover Spa, situated in Chester Road, in Erdington, is the only clothing optional spa and hotel in the UK.
The hotel first opened its doors back in December 2010.
And, since then, it has gone from strength to strength, with glowing reviews on Tripadvisor and an ever-expanding clientele.

Clover Spa owner Tim Higgs says: “I had long wanted to open a continental style spa hotel in the UK.
"It was a huge investment and much hard work, but I’m delighted with the results and the atmosphere we’ve created.
"Particularly popular are day visits, perfect for newcomers to give Clover Spa a try.
"You can wear as much or as little as you like, as long as you accept that other guests can too.
"It is a powerfully liberating feeling and really isn't something to get nervous about."

'Didn't realise until we got there...' Writing a three-star review, a visitor from Hetton told TripAdvisor users: "We didn't realise it was a nudist spa till we got there.
"Thankfully, it didn't affect us - nobody was walking around nude.
"They don't shove it in your face."

It all felt very natural' travelmanuk, meanwhile, added: "As soon as we entered we were given a warm welcome and put at ease.
"Nothing was too much trouble for the friendly staff, and the facilities are excellent, hot tub, large garden, sauna, steam room, areas to relax and excellent cafe bar.
"It all felt very natural, and being naked is really the only way to enjoy the spa.
"This was only a day visit but we shall definitely return soon for an overnight stay."

More: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/best-tripadvisor-reviews-birminghams-naturist-12435937

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

mattc

awesome, I'm planning to visit hopefully sometime soon