Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Female job seekers offered £45 an hour to clean houses…but.....  (Read 6810 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
they have to do it naked
Female job seekers offered £45 an hour to clean houses…but they have to do it naked  Firm Naturist Cleaners on a recruitment drive as it expands from its London base

FEMALE job-seekers are being offered a whopping £45 an hour to clean houses – as long as they do it in the NUDE.
The requirements are laid out in a job ad that has got chins wagging in a popular Manchester Facebook group.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/sdfgfg-e1484131431516.jpg?strip=all&w=941

It reads: “We are looking for female naturist cleaners who can clean private houses nude.
“The job will require doing all general cleaning like dusting, tidying up, vacuuming, watering plants, making beds, using the washing machine, ironing clothes and cleaning windows.”
It was posted by firm Naturist Cleaners, which offers naked cleaning services for the nudist community.
The business began in London two-years-ago and is now expanding outside the capital.
Bosses insist there’s nothing smutty about it – and that there is absolutely no sexual element either.

However, if you don’t fancy cleaning in your birthday suit, you can do it clothed.
But the clients are almost certain to be clothes-free.
Prices for nude cleaning start at £65 for the first hour and £55 each hour thereafter.
Fully-clothed cleaning is cheaper, at £25 for the first hour and £20 for additional hours.
 Job ad that is doing the rounds on Facebook has got chins wagging

Company bosses say they believe in the “liberty of the true human form” – and the “serenity of a spotlessly-cleaned home”.
They’re looking for part-time cleaners of “all ages and figures”.
Rules state no pictures or videos can be taken and cleaners cannot be touched.
Owner Laura Smith said: “We started in London two-years-ago and it’s proved really popular, so we’re expanding.
“It’s a service for the nudist community. We are a cleaning company. There’s nothing sexual about the business at all. The majority of our clients are nudists.
“I understand people will think certain things about the company, but there is nothing untoward about it.”
Last year we told how a pensioner who advertised for a £20-an-hour nude cleaner received eight applications in two weeks.
The self-confessed voyeur – known only as John – was on a recruitment drive after his last naked maid left after a year in the job.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2586296/female-job-seekers-offered-45-an-hour-to-clean-houses-but-they-have-to-do-it-naked/

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Female job seekers offered £45 an hour to clean houses…but.....
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 11:51:29 pm »
Shoot, the call for naked female cleaners has been on Craigslist forever, lol
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

NakedIsNatural

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 04:49:58 am »
The fact that this company is only looking to hire nude women as opposed to both genders makes it sound like a sexualized business. Are they assuming that no one would pay a naked man to clean their house?!

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 05:49:31 am »
The fact that this company is only looking to hire nude women as opposed to both genders makes it sound like a sexualized business. Are they assuming that no one would pay a naked man to clean their house?!

I'd clean house naked for 55 bucks an hour, lol
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 09:12:57 am »
I've checked the website you can have a male cleaner

but considering the other choices this service not having a sexual element is very unbelievable to me

http://www.naturistcleaners.co.uk/clothes-free-cleaning-enquiry/
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 09:21:14 am »

but considering the other choices this service not having a sexual element is very unbelievable to me

I Agree, just the Enquiry form suggests more, why would you specify small or large breasts etc

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 03:21:36 pm »

I Agree, just the Enquiry form suggests more, why would you specify small or large breasts etc

:chat

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 11:00:32 pm »
Over here, naked cleaning is commonly used as one of the go-to "I was young and needed the money" type of activities in jokes. The first time I have seen an agency using the naturist label, though. Technically, the first time I have seen an agency for that at all. I have seen other places using the term "FKK" for less wholesome nudity, though.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 12:09:55 am »
Over here, naked cleaning is commonly used as one of the go-to "I was young and needed the money" type of activities in jokes. The first time I have seen an agency using the naturist label, though. Technically, the first time I have seen an agency for that at all. I have seen other places using the term "FKK" for less wholesome nudity, though.

I warn people about that all the time. Even people claiming to be a naturist or nudist misusing the title for it to ultimately be sexual for them.

Lena

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 12:23:37 am »

I warn people about that all the time. Even people claiming to be a naturist or nudist misusing the title for it to ultimately be sexual for them.

Yes, and that is so sad.

Offline Nudielad

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 02:50:57 pm »
Erm... say what now? The term 'naturist' shouldn't even been included in there! This is somebody's sexual fantasy surely, a naked cleaner. Come on I mean the boss of this company knows exactly who they're targeting these services at. The sad thing is some people will willingly pay for a naked female or male (for some of the ladies out there  :wink:) to come and clean there house. Personally I would like to know if any of their employees have been the victim of any form of sexual assault or if the company runs checks on these people to ensure the safety of their employees. The last thing you would want to do is put someone into the unknown when in their most vulnerable state.

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 37
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2017, 09:05:26 pm »
"The majority of our clients are nudists."

Well I think that is an interesting point they made. Why would they advertise a job/service that doesn't require a gender as sexual as this is, too nudists?!
Always seek Truth, dont let anything stop you.

Wombling Wurzel

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2017, 03:50:23 pm »
When I first read this I thought....April 1st is months away.....then I remembered something similar that was mention in a programme on tv a long time ago....then just now I decided to look at website.  It seems a very grey area but verging into the more dark side than a wholesome take on naturism and the philosophy.   I mean why would you want to chose breast size...what next size of member for male cleaners?...tightness of buns?

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2017, 04:45:30 pm »
When I first read this I thought....April 1st is months away.....then I remembered something similar that was mention in a programme on tv a long time ago....then just now I decided to look at website.  It seems a very grey area but verging into the more dark side than a wholesome take on naturism and the philosophy.   I mean why would you want to chose breast size...what next size of member for male cleaners?...tightness of buns?

Bahahahaha!  So true no that observation @Wombling Wurzel !  I was like that too reading it.   

On a side note, this guy was hired today and he showed up on time and ready to work!

:happy

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 37
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2017, 03:57:09 pm »
I feel like the use of harsh chemicals would be an interesting policy with this company. What if they switched to skin-friendly stuff? Is there such stuff?
Always seek Truth, dont let anything stop you.