Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: My stay at Serendipity Resort  (Read 5131 times)

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 37
My stay at Serendipity Resort
« on: January 21, 2017, 02:00:10 pm »
Day one:

My experience started as I rolled up to the gate and hit the call button. As the phone was answered I spoke the magic password (guest) and I was in! Now I simply had to walk up to the counter and ask for a room along with my day pass. Pease of cake. Well until I saw the first people I could see. They were sitting out, smoking infrount of the door of the clubhouse. That isn’t a direct turnoff, but I’m not someone who partakes of drinking or any other form of self harm for “fun”, well mind the occasional sunburn but I digress. As I walked past them I asked for some help finding the office, they happily pointed me to the glass sliding door that held the office itself. As I got my room and a map of the small village like structure that I am calling home for the night, I was handed a key and pointed to the right shack that I was staying in.
After unpacking I decided the best way to get used to being nude was to go to the sauna, and in the middle of the afternoon it appeared that I was realistically going to find success in solitude. As I walked up the wooden stares and through the door to the hot tub/sauna I found my first nudist. Well first, as in the first other nudist that I had seen and been nude with (I’m getting ahead of myself). After a few minutes he showed me how the hot tub worked and how the sauna was the same way. I quickly learned how to work the nobs sans glasses (due to fog). I washed off before jumping into the hot tub and had some moments by myself. It was nice. The rest of the day was a bit of a blur. I got involved in a Frisbee game with a local kid. It soon developed into a game of kajavi can can. As the afternoon turned into the evening I had walked the nature trail and meet some other, friendly residents (of which are 50 year round!).
The owner’s wife had decided to make good on a bet the owner had with his uncle. The bet went like “If Obama freely gives up power to Trump I will eat my own shoe”. A good portion of the afternoon spent trying to rig up this prank/bet via a chocolate shoe and some bad flavored jellybeans. Eventually we figured out a way to stick both the dirty sock, and dogfood flavored jellybeans on the underside of the chocolate bar via peanut butter. The trap was set. Now we had to wait for dinner until it was ready to be sprung…
It was a good trap.
The delivery could have been smoother but the gullibility of our victim was not fooled until multiple others had to bight into the bar to show it was real chocolate. The beans were placed so well that non of them fell co-victims. It was amazing!

It was a good lasting impression and I felt like this group of people opened up to me when they learned of my involvement earlier in the day.

Now this is a family orientated resort. And there are some on the premise. Although it would appear most have learned about how the majority of the adults like to spend their Friday nights playing card games with some adult beverages. There were some interesting moments form my viewers perspective. But I simply felt like this was a little over my comfort level. TBH that is odd because this lifestyle is all about being comfortable.

As the night progressed and poker games began I was soon called to help remedy a broken poker table. For some reason the table itself had a creases down the middle to make it “portable” but it ended up being simply “unstable”. So they call on the young collage student (and possibly the only sober person in the room, again comfort zone…) and I came to the rescue with a solution in the form of a highchair. It was the perfict hight and the night was saved!

I soon decided I didn’t like the environment I was in, I popped out to drop my clothes off at my room and grab a towel for the hot tub again. Eventually I was joined by some others who grew tired of the card games and we eventually had some good conversation as the bubbling water stirred between us. After about 30 minutes or so I knew it was time to go back to my room to get back to some alone space.

I had a good day.

**More updates will come as I finish my trip**
Always seek Truth, dont let anything stop you.

pvct

Re: My stay at Serendipity Resort
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 03:30:38 pm »
You mentioned that you need to "get used to being nude" so was it your first experience at a naturist resort (or naturist event?)

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:56:39 pm »
You mentioned that you need to "get used to being nude" so was it your first experience at a naturist resort (or naturist event?)

I forgot to mention that this is my first social experience. I have been a closet nudist previously.

Offline Disisda1

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Just wearing my smile
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 10:47:56 pm »

I forgot to mention that this is my first social experience. I have been a closet nudist previously.

Good for you CJ!  Glad you were able to finally  get out and experience this for the first time. 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 12:44:08 am by cjpilotboy »

pvct

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 08:30:03 am »
Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm looking for the updates! :)

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 10:06:49 am »
Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm looking for the updates! :)
I Agree, thanks for sharing, and congrats on your first time... I hope you get more chances... Looking forward to how it goes

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 12:40:33 pm »
Thanks for sharing your experience and hope that you'll have other nudist stays with people who share the same interest as you !
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 01:15:24 pm »
Day two:

I rolled out of bead around 9am. It was cold, it was damp, it was raining. Not the best weather I was hoping for but I can’t complain too much about it. I managed to get out of bead and find a jacket to through on as I made the split decision to go on the hiking trial a bit. I noticed the rain was going to brake for about an hour or so, so I took the opportunity to go and find the river that was nearby. The only issue was that the river was almost considered the border of the resort at some spots. Being a Saturday morning, most of the neighbors would be home and most of them would be looking outside at the clear brake from the storm. This didn’t stop me, but I was mindful of it. I continued my walk as I found the first path toward the river. The path itself is marked in blue ties that sit around tree trunks. I slowly climbed through the brush and found the first spot. It was nice, and the water was freezing. I didn’t care, I only had the morning to be nude, and heck I was going to be nude. I jumped in and sat there for a few moments taking it all in. After I noticed the temperature, I hopped out and headed toward the second part of the trial, the red trail. Now this was, sporadic. I couldn’t find my way as easily but that was no stopping factor. I soon found the waterfall. Sadly, I also found the neighbors they warned me about. As I approached the fall, I noticed a yellow car parked on the side of a large house that overlooks the falls. Part of the trail is exposed, although most of it is covered with thick brush. I decided to try and continue my quest with the red path but I soon lost my bearings. The markers seemed to have been swallowed by the forest and I couldn’t see them anymore. All of a sudden I hear a dog bark and a man yelling “get, go on! Get!”. In the back of my mind I imagined a very angry neighbor yelling at me but I decided it was simply a command to the dog and ignored it. Either way I was lost in the woods and the rain was going to start soon, so I headed back.

I walked back to my cabin holding my clothes, hoping the rain would give me a bit of a wash, but that did not happen. I ended up walking to the sauna shower to rinse off and get warm from the cold river. I hit the hot tub and remembered that breakfast was going to be served soon. I hopped out and headed down to the club house, nearly avoiding the rain.

The menu is large and the options all looked good. I decided that I only wanted some pancakes and a sausage patty but man was that a good hot stack. I must admit, the food at Serendipity is rather good. I just wish it was more populated and warmer to enjoy good conversation with.

After breakfast I racked up some pool and hit it around with a local boy who goes by Bubba from time to time. He was a shark. I hadn’t played in a long time, but he was very well prepared to show me how it is done. After some games, we decided to play Ping-Pong and that was also a fun game.

The rain never let up. I had to pull my car around to my cabin just to load it, and in fear of my stuff getting wet I just ran out with everything I brought in one trip and threw it in the trunk. It worked but I also knew it was time to leave. I decided to grab a sarong as a keep sake/replacement for what I was using as a wrap and said goodbye to everyone I had spent the last day with. It was nice, but it was time to return. They told me I need to come back in the summer with a tent because it gets packed out with people during the good season. I think I will take them up on that offer.

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 03:57:50 pm »

Sounds like it all went well, despite the weather and i hope you get the chance to do it again when it is warmer and sunnier

Nice story, thanks for sharing

Offline southganudist1

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 01:21:24 am »
is this the same serendipity resort that is in North Georgia?

Offline JOE

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am Joe. Joe is me.
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 03:41:59 am »
Awesome stuff man and thanks for sharing!  :like

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 04:54:49 am »
Sounds like a very wonderful experience. It's always refreshing on any type of thing for the first experience to work out really well. Even though there were things outside of your comfort zone, it sounds like you took it all in stride and went accordingly. Not to mention it was a family resort and not something masked as for nudist, but secretly just swingers. I always like to believe that a family setting environment is a better place to start then just hanging out with other adults.

Wish I could say the same that my first experience went as well, but hopefully down the line I will be able to have a few more experiences to add to the collections.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 02:33:08 pm »
is this the same serendipity resort that is in North Georgia?

It is indeed.

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 02:36:14 pm »
Sounds like a very wonderful experience. It's always refreshing on any type of thing for the first experience to work out really well. Even though there were things outside of your comfort zone, it sounds like you took it all in stride and went accordingly. Not to mention it was a family resort and not something masked as for nudist, but secretly just swingers. I always like to believe that a family setting environment is a better place to start then just hanging out with other adults.

Wish I could say the same that my first experience went as well, but hopefully down the line I will be able to have a few more experiences to add to the collections.

There is a dancefloor and some party orientated stuff but the drunk one (singular) was the only person trying to influence me. I am more pointed on my health than she is but I am not going to hold her against it. She dosn't even remeber what happened anyways. I would like to see the difference between this resort and a strictly naturist resort. Naturalists are more of the FKK variety and focus allot more on health than just plane nudity. Although I did make new friends.

Offline Marzipan

• Nude without Towel
  • "Enthusiasm for life defeats existential fear."
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 05:16:29 pm »
Wow, sounds like an awesome time, good for you. I think alcohol in excess and nudity can make things less comfortable for sure. I bet if you go in the summer you will have a more natural experience as you will be able to enjoy the outdoors more and can avoid the dance hall party people.
-Mark from Pennsylvania