Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Rhythm Games  (Read 2033 times)

tinghou2004

Rhythm Games
« on: February 01, 2017, 01:04:00 pm »
Any rhythm/music gamers here?

I mostly stick to osu! nowadays, but was kind of into DDR for a while. I'm not particularly good at any of these, unfortunately, but it's fun anyway :P

I've also heard rumors that naked DDR is fun but have yet to try it myself. Maybe I'll dust off the mat someday if I move to a place that doesn't have downstairs neighbors...

Offline Wesley

• Administrator
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Rhythm Games
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 08:08:00 pm »
I have played osu! but wasn't too good at it. My friend kept playing it and is now in the top of the world leaderboard  :shocked:

I really like the Rhythm Heaven/Paradise games by Nintendo on DS/Wii/3DS, especially the Megamix version that was released last year  :cheesy:
Got a question or need help with the forum? Shoot me a message :)

tinghou2004

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 10:07:23 pm »
I really like the Rhythm Heaven/Paradise games by Nintendo on DS/Wii/3DS, especially the Megamix version that was released last year  :cheesy:
I've only played Rhythm Heaven Fever on the Wii - that game was hilariously quirky. I may have to look at the Megamix version too. xD
Looks like the Megamix version has local multiplayer - have you done any of that or mostly stuck to singleplayer?

Offline Wesley

• Administrator
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 02:41:33 am »
I've only played Rhythm Heaven Fever on the Wii - that game was hilariously quirky. I may have to look at the Megamix version too. xD
Looks like the Megamix version has local multiplayer - have you done any of that or mostly stuck to singleplayer?

a friend of mine is even more addicted to the game than I am so when I go over I usually bring the 3DS and we multiplayer. There's a mode in which you play sets of 4 games with weird/fun events and changes from the normal single player mode through which you can earn items that will unlock new single player things too. And it is generally a lot of fun that you can play it with a friend now!
Got a question or need help with the forum? Shoot me a message :)

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 03:19:48 am »
It's a pretty simple game on Steam, got it for free from Loot Gaming, but DubWars is actually pretty addictive and fun. The ship that you fly around and shoot the enemies with is in time with the dubstep being played. And you know can just drop at anytime, with nothing but a small wave, dozens of enemies around you, till the bass comes back in and you send big blast at them, lol.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 06:17:45 am »
DDR is cool (Naked DDR actually sucks.), Cross.Beats REV is dope as fuck. Slap Happy Rhythm Busters is a mash-up I've yet to play. Rhythm Thief is pretty cool and I should play it more.

Offline Mark

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am nerd, hear me mumble.
  • Referrals: 7
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 10:43:27 pm »
Anyone here ever play Osu?
Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.

tinghou2004

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 02:05:25 pm »
Anyone here ever play Osu?
osu is fun - my screenname is PikaPikaPika if anyone wants to multi ^_^
I haven't been playing as much lately though, so still de-rusting from the holidays.