Naturist Resources > Naturist Links to Clubs

Guide to FKK camping site

(1/2) > >>

Danee:
I find this an incredible resource and I am sure that people who are looking for venues, do as well. 

This is one page showing an area of France but the site covers just about everywhere. 

Do not ever tell me that FKK is dying out in Europe.  It is simply not true.

http://www.naturist-resort.com/naturist-resort-provence-alps-riviera.html

5. Le Vallon Des Oiseaux

Lena:

--- Quote from: Danee on February 07, 2017, 04:18:26 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Who would tell you this?

Danee:

--- Quote from: Lena on February 07, 2017, 05:05:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Danee on February 07, 2017, 04:18:26 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Who would tell you this?

--- End quote ---

From time to time, I have come across a post or two on some site saying that. That is all.

Leah:
Got back from Europe three weeks ago after a month spread across Austria, Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia.  It was never above -5C (24F) the entire trip but still managed 9 days of FKK activities in therme and pools.

The cross section of participants was a cross section of society except men under 25 were under represented but big numbers of teen girls and couples in late 20s, early 30s.

Danee:

--- Quote from: Leah on February 07, 2017, 10:37:34 pm ---Got back from Europe three weeks ago after a month spread across Austria, Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia.  It was never above -5C (24F) the entire trip but still managed 9 days of FKK activities in therme and pools.

The cross section of participants was a cross section of society except men under 25 were under represented but big numbers of teen girls and couples in late 20s, early 30s.

--- End quote ---

So happy to see you @Leah ! 

Tell us at your leisure of any experiences and what you took it. It doesn't have to be FKK related of course.

That last sentence was super positive.

-Danee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version