General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Web games

<< < (4/4)

Dan:
I found what's probably the most fun web game.

Come challenge me on it: http://www.quadradius.com

Ash196:
A Flash game I sometimes like to play when I have a few minutes to spare is Defend Your Castle. Enemies constantly rush your castle and you have to either fling them up into the air using your mouse to get rid of them, or upgrade your castle defences to deploy archers and wizards and other defences on your castle walls. It can be found on a few places on the Web, I think (such as Newgrounds, and perhaps Albino Blacksheep, too).

Cabding:

--- Quote from: Ash196 on February 11, 2010, 01:10:31 pm ---A Flash game I sometimes like to play when I have a few minutes to spare is Defend Your Castle. Enemies constantly rush your castle and you have to either fling them up into the air using your mouse to get rid of them, or upgrade your castle defences to deploy archers and wizards and other defences on your castle walls. It can be found on a few places on the Web, I think (such as Newgrounds, and perhaps Albino Blacksheep, too).

--- End quote ---

is that with the stick figures that come in from the left?? man that game has taken hours from my life.

Ash196:
Yes, that's the one! I always seem to get stuck on the stage where the little stick-guys start getting backed up by giants. By that point in the game, my mouse hand is starting to lock up, and I'm losing much-needed units because of not having enough funds to upkeep them all. Because you can't pick up giants with the mouse (or at least, I haven't been able to), once a giant gets onto the screen, I am forced to watch helplessly as they proceed to trash all my hard work.

simonalexander2005:

--- Quote from: Ash196 on February 11, 2010, 01:10:31 pm ---A Flash game I sometimes like to play when I have a few minutes to spare is Defend Your Castle. Enemies constantly rush your castle and you have to either fling them up into the air using your mouse to get rid of them, or upgrade your castle defences to deploy archers and wizards and other defences on your castle walls. It can be found on a few places on the Web, I think (such as Newgrounds, and perhaps Albino Blacksheep, too).

--- End quote ---

I like xeno tactic - similar idea, different game - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/382321

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version