Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Web games  (Read 4853 times)

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
Re: Web games
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 07:11:44 pm »
I found what's probably the most fun web game.

Come challenge me on it: http://www.quadradius.com
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline Ash196

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 01:10:31 pm »
A Flash game I sometimes like to play when I have a few minutes to spare is Defend Your Castle. Enemies constantly rush your castle and you have to either fling them up into the air using your mouse to get rid of them, or upgrade your castle defences to deploy archers and wizards and other defences on your castle walls. It can be found on a few places on the Web, I think (such as Newgrounds, and perhaps Albino Blacksheep, too).

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 06:35:04 pm »
A Flash game I sometimes like to play when I have a few minutes to spare is Defend Your Castle. Enemies constantly rush your castle and you have to either fling them up into the air using your mouse to get rid of them, or upgrade your castle defences to deploy archers and wizards and other defences on your castle walls. It can be found on a few places on the Web, I think (such as Newgrounds, and perhaps Albino Blacksheep, too).

is that with the stick figures that come in from the left?? man that game has taken hours from my life.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline Ash196

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 11:56:59 pm »
Yes, that's the one! I always seem to get stuck on the stage where the little stick-guys start getting backed up by giants. By that point in the game, my mouse hand is starting to lock up, and I'm losing much-needed units because of not having enough funds to upkeep them all. Because you can't pick up giants with the mouse (or at least, I haven't been able to), once a giant gets onto the screen, I am forced to watch helplessly as they proceed to trash all my hard work.

simonalexander2005

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 05:29:44 pm »

I like xeno tactic - similar idea, different game - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/382321