Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Men modeling handbags  (Read 2226 times)

AmericanSwede

Men modeling handbags
« on: March 01, 2017, 03:55:54 am »

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Men modeling handbags
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 04:51:03 am »
Ya know, i'd go prancing about naked to model or something...but I wouldn't be carrying around no purse or handbag, lol.

Not to mention, the music score they picked for this is creepy as Hell. Straight out of a horror film.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

NakedIsNatural

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 07:21:49 am »
I think these dudes could use some posing lessons from the Victoria's Secret Angels. It seemed like the main camera focus was on bouncing genitals. And any thoughts on the objective here? Perhaps it's challenging the viewer to look beyond the joyful junk and focus on the rather plain white murses that they were all carrying.

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 37
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 09:15:22 pm »
I almost always find nude fashion shows stupid, as the cameras never follow the idea of what the item they are holding/ wareing as something that matters. The focus is on the nudity and not the product meaning the value of the show is nothing. Why would I go pay to see naked people on a stage? I can do that at a local club during a fun event where I can participate. The camera man controls the experience thus taking away the real point of the show.
Always seek Truth, dont let anything stop you.