Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Six Places to Drink Naked in Germany  (Read 4806 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Six Places to Drink Naked in Germany
« on: March 10, 2017, 06:41:39 pm »
From: http://www.menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/where-to-drink-naked-germany-spa-club-bar

If I had known then that the small wristband they handed me would be the only thing I would be wearing for the next few hours, I may have reconsidered. I arrived at that German spa, swimsuit in hand and cloaked only in a rented robe and bearing the words “Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim.”
It was my first time at a spa in Germany, where a “it’s no big deal” attitude towards plays out through “textil-frei” (i.e., no swimsuits) swimming pools, saunas, and bars. I felt instantly overdressed as I walked through the doors and into that Bio Dome sized world of palm trees, Jacuzzis, and hundreds of stark naked Germans strutting proudly around the loungers and swimming to and from the bar in the center of the lagoon-style pool.     Advertisement   

I had moved to Germany earlier that year, and, as a newbie in the country, I had planned to start small for my first nude spa experience, wearing my bikini around the pools and then switching to a only a towel as I made my way through the sauna circuit. Instead, I let the rush of adrenaline take over as I let my robe fall to the floor, and I dipped carefree into the warm waters with nothing more than a wristband touching my skin.
Germany’s love for saunas and wellness spas is second only to its love of beer; which is exactly how these boozy spas were born. German spas may sound like havens for hedonism, and at times they are, but for the most part they simply act as a place for friends or couples to soak in the thermal waters, heat up in the sauna, and relax with a liberating libation in their bare hands.
These spas also make for an awesome night out, with many offering DJs and events that last well until 2:00 a.m. From steamy outdoor pools to indulgent indoor waterparks, here are six places to drink naked in Germany.

• Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim in Sinsheim. Palm trees, weekend DJs, and two swim-up bars keep this sauna and spa paradise packed out all day and night.
  • Therme Erding in Munich. This spa is the largest leisure pool complex in Europe. It’s also the most notorious, as they had to enact a three-drink limit due to repeated naked bar fights.
  • Liquidrom in Berlin. Hit the sauna circuit, book a massage, and get at least one drink in before ending up in the back room of this amazing night spa, where the moonlit salt water pool offers underwater jazz and electronic music that’s only audible underwater.
  • Europabad in Karlsruhe. The spa takes on a more family friendly tone during the day, with water slides and an “Aquacross” challenge course indoors and a beach bar outdoors, but by night the rooftop lounge attracts a different crowd with DJs and private events.
  • Sudpfalz Therme in Bad Bergzabern. This no-frills sauna and pool operates as clothing optional during most hours, but on the first Saturday of the month from October through April, it’s textile-free bathing and drinking from 7:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m.
  • Festland Baederland in Hamburg. The original bathing hall dates back to 1895, but today it’s better known as the Polar Light pool where vibrant fluorescent lights illuminate the hall each night. The other areas of this complex consist of themed saunas and pools, like the Iceland pool, the Candlelight spa, and the Island pool, complete with giant dinosaurs.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

pvct

Re: Six Places to Drink Naked in Germany
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 03:40:02 pm »
I wonder if the pools are clothes-free or clothes-optional or it is only applied to the spa areas?

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 05:25:52 pm »
I wonder if the pools are clothes-free or clothes-optional or it is only applied to the spa areas?
Common policy in Germany is nude in the sauna, swimsuit in the pool, but some (not enough) baths offer a (too) small range of nude hours or events when the pools are clothes-free as well.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline mars1692

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 06:37:05 pm »
When I move to Germany next year, I need to visit those spas!

I was in a spa once when I was little in Germany and I remember they had a place for nude sunbathing but I never went in there.  It was out in the lawn and the area was surrounded by a wooden wall.

Offline fab1

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 08:34:29 pm »
Let use know, when you are in Germany, im sure there will be someone to go with you. if you do not like to go alone

Offline mars1692

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 01:32:22 pm »
Let use know, when you are in Germany, im sure there will be someone to go with you. if you do not like to go alone

:like

I would be up for that.  We could do a group trip to all those places!

Offline AussieNudieDudie

• Living life au naturale
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • A nudist passionate about health and fitness
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 12:20:40 pm »
I'm gonna be in germany for a few days in july, so i'll definitely try and hit up one of these places
Be Fit, Be Nude

Offline truestuff24

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2017, 01:19:06 pm »
Surely drinking and more dehydrating activities can't be too good for you lol! I'll be in Germany at the end of the year so might try it for myself anyway then.

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2017, 11:24:13 pm »
Common policy in Germany is nude in the sauna, swimsuit in the pool, but some (not enough) baths offer a (too) small range of nude hours or events when the pools are clothes-free as well.
Huh. Interesting. Thanks for the bit of info. Kind of the opposite of many clothing optional places in the U.S. I wonder if it's more of a (perceived) hygiene thing or what. Or is it more that those areas are like the "non nude" sides of beaches for those that don't want to be nude?

Turtle86

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 04:14:36 pm »
This is some very helpful information as I will be I Germany next year for a few weeks.
Is there any other nudist places some should do and visit while in Germany as I will be travelling all over.