Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Concerning nude mods in video games  (Read 32683 times)

Offline Loquacious Parrot

• Guy Talk
  • Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 1
Concerning nude mods in video games
« on: March 15, 2017, 11:31:37 pm »
So I read some threads concerning naturism in video games using mods in games like Skyrim, sims, whatever.  I myself play Skyrim but I feel like the nudity mods available were created for sexualization.  I see this in contrast to a game like Rust where nudity is in the game naturally and seems much less sexualized in the context of the game.  What do you all think?

Offline Kyle

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Concerning nude mods in video games
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 12:14:24 am »
It depends on how you use them. The main issue is finding male nudity mods that aren't so... excited? Lol.

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 12:27:41 am »
The morrowind nude mod was pretty cool. 

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 01:37:18 am »
Gotta agree on it's how you use them. For my copy of Skyrim, I've got a bathhouse that the ladies visit, the guard is nude, and there is one town where they insist on being nude. They occasionally make sexy ocmments, but I never have them do anything sexual. So, I don't view it as sexual.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

• Guy Talk
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 02:17:31 am »
I added a druid mod and I felt the nature spells and animal forms went well with naturism, considering.

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 06:26:31 pm »
Given the popularity of "naked Link" runs in Breath of the Wild (where he wears only the standard beginning of the game, fresh out of the resurrection chamber shorts), I imagine someone will eventually take that to its logical conclusion in a Cemu mod and give his...uh...other Master Sword its own physics.  :happy

Would be cool for that game given the swimming, hiking, and general "back to nature" feel of the game. Plus the Zora are mostly naked and this Link has a long history and kinship with them. So yeah, when in Zora's Domain, do as the Zora do.
It depends on how you use them. The main issue is finding male nudity mods that aren't so... excited? Lol.
I would think that erections would be more of a hindrance than anything if the game involves platforming, getting in tight spaces, etc.  :happy

I like how that new Conan game is doing it in that that's how everyone starts off, completely nude, until they get new gear. They're lucky the lack of retail release gives them that freedom. And they provide the option to block nudity for the easily offended.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 06:28:02 pm by NaturalInNY »

• Guy Talk
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 10:32:34 pm »
I would think that erections would be more of a hindrance than anything if the game involves platforming, getting in tight spaces, etc.  :happy

It would probably also be dangerous in  sword fight lol

Offline Kyle

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 11:24:14 pm »

It would probably also be dangerous in  sword fight lol
Depends on what type of sword fight the modder had in mind.
I've only used nude mods on the Sims1/2/3. Since it makes sense to have them on that. I haven't used them on any other games that I can think of.

• Guy Talk
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 04:58:53 pm »
@DrgHybrid

How did you make a naturist area in skyrim?  I'm not quite sure how to do that.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 05:39:14 pm »
I would definitely like to see more naturism in videogames .
GTA V offered alot of nudity , but it was always in the sexual way  :tongue: .
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 06:16:13 pm »
I would definitely like to see more naturism in videogames .
GTA V offered alot of nudity , but it was always in the sexual way  :tongue: .
Not quite. There are also the Altruists.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2017, 06:16:22 pm »
@DrgHybrid

How did you make a naturist area in skyrim?  I'm not quite sure how to do that.

Shoot me a pm so that I can remember. This week I'm too busy to even login to steam, let alone list the mods, lol.

Do note it's pc only and a couple of the mods came from lovers lab which is an adult mod site that has more then just nudity.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2017, 09:56:23 pm »
I play with nudity mods in Skyrim, and there is a NudistSkyrim mod that erases all gear from NPC's and you need a separate body mod to give them an actual naked body.

It always bothered me that it would leave behind floating weapons stuck to the skin. And people without footwear in the tundra. I am missing the realism - add scabbards and belts to keep the quivers and weapons in place. Straps to backpacks and some footwear. Cloaks and clothing in accordance to climate.

And variety to body textures and some body paints.

• Guy Talk
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2017, 10:37:12 pm »
I don't know, I can't seem to find realistic nudity mods.  The only ones I can find are the ones in the integration in Windsong Character overhaul like "UNP" "Better males" but these are not very realistic and everyone looks the same which is not realistic at all.  I also do not know how to have a nudist village, not sure how to make inhabitants nude. 

Offline The_Xenologer

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2017, 07:20:53 am »
Given the popularity of "naked Link" runs in Breath of the Wild (where he wears only the standard beginning of the game, fresh out of the resurrection chamber shorts), I imagine someone will eventually take that to its logical conclusion in a Cemu mod and give his...uh...other Master Sword its own physics.  :happy

Would be cool for that game given the swimming, hiking, and general "back to nature" feel of the game. Plus the Zora are mostly naked and this Link has a long history and kinship with them. So yeah, when in Zora's Domain, do as the Zora do.

I like how that new Conan game is doing it in that that's how everyone starts off, completely nude, until they get new gear. They're lucky the lack of retail release gives them that freedom. And they provide the option to block nudity for the easily offended.

It's hilarious, because so many of the NPCs will say something different to you if you're in your underwear. One girl calls you a creeper for waking her up while mostly naked.  :happy
“A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.”

-Tyrion Lannister