Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Concerning nude mods in video games  (Read 32644 times)

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Concerning nude mods in video games
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2017, 06:03:20 pm »
It's hilarious, because so many of the NPCs will say something different to you if you're in your underwear. One girl calls you a creeper for waking her up while mostly naked.  :happy
The clothing shop girl in Kakariko has a similar reaction. And Paya's reaction is just adorable.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2017, 08:01:56 pm »
Alright, so it took me a bit to respond with mod list. Sorry, been a REALLY busy week.

So I won't list all my mods as I do have some inappropriate ones, but I'll list the ones that can get you a nudist result.

BBLuxurySuite: This one's a bath house. No children. I only allow women to come here, with a guy that's my guard, but you can invite both. You can also have them live there as well. I also advise adding BBLuxurySuiteClassier to this one.

Schlongs of Skyrim: Yah, this one is mostly for the perv, but they do have a "flaccid" state as well, which my guys are in.

RCOTS: Rcots is for children. You have to tweak this mod with a "dirt skin" patch for children to make them naked.

Summer Wear: I added a village to the map and told everyone just to not wear anything through these options. They don't go around acting weird if there is nudity, so it's about as close as you'll get.

BetterChildrenPlusBreasts: This one will let you essentially create teenagers...since apparently the people of Skyrim are only adults and children. Will also let you modify upper female torso.

KhajitChildren: Added this, cause yah, I'm a furry, but it's boring just seeing human children wandering around. Get's pretty fun with seeing them too.

HearthfireMultiKid_LastName: YES for this. So, you get yourself a wife...you add a mansion or private area in the game, you adopt a few children and bam! Have your own nudist family living at your place full time. I have 4 kids right now and a beautiful wife, lol. It's also a Lesbian relationship, because I don't really play guys all that much in games if I can pick the gender.
Advise TKMN_MoreAdoptableChildren with this one.

Good luck and have fun!
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 08:07:55 pm »
BetterChildrenPlusBreasts
Sketchiest mod name ever?
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2017, 10:10:36 pm »
BetterChildrenPlusBreasts
Sketchiest mod name ever?

yah...I know, lol. It's 2 mods in 1 though.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2017, 10:11:08 pm »
Not to mention that children of skyrim don't have chest, teens irl are starting to, so ya gotta kinda make them.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2017, 01:43:26 pm »
Is anyone of you playing Conan Exiles - I have been watching clips on youtube and it looks like they have an in-game option that turns nudity off for the more conservative players. After that, it is normal character creation and it looks very cool - even though they are still working out the bugs and what not.

It is an open world survival game.

Offline SkyFire

• Fully Dressed
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2017, 10:11:43 pm »
My daughter is a huge fan of nude mods. I've tried a couple as well, but I'm usually too lazy to do too many mods. Skyrim has a lot of really great mods, for naturism purposes as well as "other" purposes. I think it's all just harmless fun, whether they're being used for pervy reasons or not.

Offline HeroShepherd

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2018, 02:39:56 pm »
I want to play with Nude Mods but I can never seem to get them to work.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2018, 04:37:23 pm »
I want to play with Nude Mods but I can never seem to get them to work.

It can be annoying with them. With Skyrim it takes awhile to build the mod list and if you do too many it’ll quickly bug things.

A mod cleaner and a mod organizer are needed to keep everything in order and relatively bug free.

For Skyrim, it’s almost mandatory to get the mod that skips the intro as the mods I use will screw that up really bad. I add as much realistic options as I can and that includes adding flaccid state genitals and female genitals to animals as well.

Offline Dogoegma

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2018, 09:01:44 am »
Is anyone of you playing Conan Exiles - I have been watching clips on youtube and it looks like they have an in-game option that turns nudity off for the more conservative players. After that, it is normal character creation and it looks very cool - even though they are still working out the bugs and what not.

I do and I love it. Unfortunately, my computer is below specs, so it takes a while to load and play is unstable. But, for the parts I have been able to enjoy, it is really enjoyable.

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2018, 08:30:48 pm »

I'm curious, is the nudity a PC version only thing? I believe I saw somewhere that that was the case.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 08:33:01 pm by NaturalInNY »

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2018, 11:25:37 pm »

I'm curious, is the nudity a PC version only thing? I believe I saw somewhere that that was the case.

From their Twitter account:

"CONAN EXILES
‏Verified account @ConanExiles
Replying to @Tuffcub

Full nudity will be made available on consoles on launch day, May 8th. But only for the regions where it's allowed. :)
ESRB = partial nudity
PEGI/USK = full nudity"

What stops it for consoles is the rating would have to change from a M to an AO, and Sony/Microsoft generally doesn't like AO games on their concoles and it generally means poor sellers. Steam is the way to go. PS4 can change to "partial nudity" where you will see breast but nothing more.

Offline DiZXIII

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2018, 12:44:48 am »
Does anyone have some good Sims 3 nude mods?

Offline Chloekaldrson

• Topless with bottoms
  • Yes, I'm really that messed up.
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2018, 01:00:10 am »
Nudity in armor and in combat is sexualized- outside of combat or surviving conditions like harsh or cold climates is not sexualized.

Seeing how skyrim is mostly just cold harsh climates and constant danger of combat, nudity is sexual there. Unless you're in a safe place like a city or house. Then its simply whatever you choose it to be.
It's nice to see that most things grow to face the most beautiful thing in their sight.

Like sunflowers to the sun, or men towards women.

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2018, 03:20:34 am »
Nudity in armor and in combat is sexualized- outside of combat or surviving conditions like harsh or cold climates is not sexualized.

Seeing how skyrim is mostly just cold harsh climates and constant danger of combat, nudity is sexual there. Unless you're in a safe place like a city or house. Then its simply whatever you choose it to be.

Its not an entirely realistic game though.  Like you would think any kind of undead creature wouldn't be effected by the cold.  Also various enchantments or magics could be used to ignore the cold.  In Morrowind there is an expansion where you go to a island not far off Skyrim and there are Beserker Nords who are described as going naked. 

Most members of the Mage Guild wear robes because heavier stuff makes it harder to do magic.  I imagine the most pure form of a mage would be nude. 

I like to find ways to justify it lol. 

A chain mail bra and panties though is pretty dumb.