Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Gallery  (Read 2366 times)

Offline Smylo

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
The Gallery
« on: April 08, 2017, 02:07:47 pm »
Hey all,

Am stilll very curious to how the "Gallery" works. I know it's super secure and you get given access to it in good time, but I joined this forum at the beginning of the year and have been rather active compared to others. I don't want to sound like all I want is access but I would love to be able to post photos from my trips to beaches and holidays somewhere other than the open forum the "Guests" can view. Can someone please enlighten me?

Cheers, Simmo

pvct

Re: The Gallery
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 08:28:11 pm »
I got my access in like a week or so. I think the mods might have forgotten your case :P Let's wait for them to give you an answer.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: The Gallery
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 11:18:27 am »
Hey all,

Am stilll very curious to how the "Gallery" works. I know it's super secure and you get given access to it in good time, but I joined this forum at the beginning of the year and have been rather active compared to others. I don't want to sound like all I want is access but I would love to be able to post photos from my trips to beaches and holidays somewhere other than the open forum the "Guests" can view. Can someone please enlighten me?

Cheers, Simmo

You have it now and sorry for the delay.  Appreciate very much your involvement!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/