Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Neptune Festival in Odessa Ukraine Russia  (Read 234 times)

Liverguy22

Neptune Festival in Odessa Ukraine Russia
« on: April 21, 2017, 12:03:35 am »
Hi sorry I have not posted in a while been busy with exam prep.  Has anyone been to the Neptune Festival in Odessa Russia.   I think its on Koktebel Beach. It always looks really good. Lots of young people there as well.  Is it me or are Russian guys more relaxed about being naked?  I know that there is a lot of sauna nudity.  A bit like in Japan. What do you think?

Offline Danee

• Female Chat
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 132
Re: Neptune Festival in Odessa Ukraine Russia
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 10:48:37 am »
We have a sectoin with movies and topics dealing with this and this is in this section

We do have members from the Ukraine here and some have posted about that area currently.  I hope it still goes on, but I am unsure.

Is it me or are Russian guys more relaxed about being naked?

I do not believe it is just Russian boys who are more relaxed by any means.  Europe in general is like that for FKK. 

On researching, I think the festival was moved https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forums/europe-eastern-europe-the-caucasus/ukraine/neptune-festival-in-feodosia

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline cp

• Bare Squad - Moderation Division
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 06:35:48 pm »
I agree with Danee, the whole of Europe seems to be more relaxed about nudity in general, which can only be a good thing really..

Offline AmericanSwede

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • American living in Stockholm & Los Angeles.
  • Referrals: 9
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 02:47:15 pm »
I have not been to the Neptune festival, so I cannot comment on that.

Would like to correct the heading. The Neptune Festival is in Ukraine, not Russia. Russia illegally annexed the Crimea and there is currently a war between the two. I just married a Ukrainian on the first of this month and this is a very sensitive and sad situation for them.

To avoid taking a political side when it comes to a disputed area -- which would offend one side or the other --
 I would recommend not mentioning either place. In the case of this heading, just say Neptune Festival - Crimea or something.

As for nudism - Ukraine is VERY open about it. There is a fantastic nude beach (Hydropark) on an island in the river in the heart of Kiev. And when exploring the country we often skinny dipped without anyone batting an eye, even if it was not an official nude beach.