Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Spoiler free)  (Read 1487 times)

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Spoiler free)
« on: May 08, 2017, 06:00:56 am »
Oh man. It's not very often many people say this, but, from many reviews found around online and personal opinion....it's by far better then the first.

All the original cast from the 2014 movie are back and brought in some amazing talent for this one. Kurt Russel did a fantastic job as Ego, Pom Klementieff was amazing as Mantis, and Stallone does ok as Stakar Ogord. The fans wanted to see Baby Groot and he didn't disappoint. Drax's character is fully more opened up and half the things he said in the movie I can't help but bust out laughing. Everyone else is right on part from what we remember from the first.

Michael Rooker (Yondu) is beyond amazing. Almost feels like two different people from the first to the second movie: http://www.imdb.com/list/ls036992962/videoplayer/vi2895296793?ref_=tt_ecw_gg2v2_i_2 (Warning some nudity :p)

It expands more on the events of what happened on Earth with Quill's Mother & Father, giving us a broad and satisfying backstory. The crew has finally built up that family relationship and is a great build up for Infinity Wars when we get to see the rest of the part all come together.

It's full of action, comedy, and even will pull at the heart strings. Take some pain killers for the hurting sides and pack away some tissues for the gut wrenching sadness moments.

Furthermore, this is a MUST see in 3D so make sure you do that. Highly advise to own it on DVD/Blu-ray/Digital when it does come out and be sure to check out the 4 different videos after the credits start rolling. I happily give this movie a solid 10 from me. Never had any downtime, the visuals were great, acting was great, all around a great movie. Even feeling for the bad guy. Go see it!

Anymore thoughts? Comments? Complaints from others? And by all means express what you feel about the movie but keep it spoiler free. Thanks and enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 08:08:52 am by DrgHybrid »
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Spoiler free)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 07:13:32 am »
Nice review!

I want to see this one.  I don't usually get excited for superhero movies, but vol 1 was amazing.  The casting is amazing.  I hope to see Karen gillian with a bigger role in vol 2. 

Offline nudeguy

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 12:09:57 pm »
It was generally good, but not as great as it could have been, but that is just my opinion.

Bionicone2093

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 04:50:00 am »
I saw it last Sat. 

I think it's just as good as the first.  Some great lines and some funny scenes.

Bionicone2093

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 03:23:47 pm »
Btw, there are 5 post credit scenes, not 4. Don't want people to miss any!

Offline nakedscientist

• Fully Dressed
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 03:32:58 pm »
I really loved this movie. Never laughed so much in my life!! I'm Mary Poppins Y'all!