Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Cozumel  (Read 13034 times)

Offline mars1692

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Cozumel
« on: May 08, 2017, 10:08:42 pm »
Does anybody know if there are any nude beaches on Cozumel?  I've read online that there's a "nude beach" sign by the restaurant Mezcalito's on the east side of the island but people say it's more of a joke than an "official" nude beach.

I'm going to be in Cozumel in two weeks so I'll be sure to post here when I get back updating you guys what I find.

Offline mars1692

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
Re: Cozumel
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 08:53:36 pm »
I feel like I should probably respond to my post here so I don't leave anybody hanging.

In the two weeks I was there, I didn't find a nude beach.  What I was told by one local is that the east side of the island is a bit dangerous for swimming.  One person I meet at the hostel I stayed in on the island told me he went skinny dipping on the beach over at Playa del Carmen but that was around midnight.
Also a lot of drugs comes through Cozumel on the east side so there's a lot of military/police patrol too.

If you want to find a nude beach, I would look somewhere along the mainland.  (Tulum supposedly has nude beaches). 

Offline jonath

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 05:52:51 am »
Theres a nice (and quite expensive hotel) called Azulik in Tulum which is clothing optional. Mexico is not precisely naturists friendly.

Offline Nudesteven143

• Casually Dressed
  • Living la vida nude
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 06:12:43 pm »
Theirs a clothing optional resort in the city of Cancun called temptation resort all adults only. Be aware some thing could get sexual their though
Living la vida nude

Offline deepcreeknaturist85

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 06:01:43 pm »
I've been to Cozumel a few times and have never found the beach either. Mexico isnt exactly nudist friendly for the most part.