Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Breath of the Wild  (Read 4687 times)

Offline Mark

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am nerd, hear me mumble.
  • Referrals: 7
Re: Breath of the Wild
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 07:54:02 pm »
Need to dive into the DLC and finish the last Divine Beast. So stoked we can wear Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask is an absolute godsend in Master Mode. Doesn't work on every enemy though. Octoroks and Guardians will still take any chance to have a go at you.
Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.

Offline doughboy312

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 10:33:00 pm »
Is the expansion pass worth it for now, or should I wait until they release the next DLC pack and just get it all?

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2017, 09:25:14 pm »
Is the expansion pass worth it for now, or should I wait until they release the next DLC pack and just get it all?
I always find buying all the DLC together ends up saving you cash in the long run. Especially if you really love the game the investment ends up worth it. Although DOOM (2016) ended up having all the DLC released for free. That's one season pass I'm glad I didn't get. It was all multiplayer too which was kind of odd. The original DOOM was one of the original games to make expansions a thing.

And yeah, Majora's Mask is great if you don't feel like dealing with battles at any given moment.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:27:03 pm by NaturalInNY »

Bionicone2093

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017, 02:02:54 pm »
why wait to get the pass?  Get it now and enjoy the new stuff now, and then you'll be more excited when other new stuff comes out.