Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Do you like Rooster Teeth?  (Read 97 times)

Offline Zephyr

• Showdown King
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Do you like Rooster Teeth?
« on: May 19, 2017, 12:01:42 am »
I am heavily into da Roosta Teefs, so much so that I have started wanting to work for them. For you, do you enjoy their content? If so, what do you watch of theirs and what got you into them?

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Do you like Rooster Teeth?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 12:13:47 am »
I use to really enjoy the company when Red vs Blue first came out. Back when they just did their own thing. But after they became corporate, so to speak, I stopped liking them.
In tenebris, lucem inveni. Et morte, vitae inveni.

decoboco

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 12:31:12 am »
I got into RT back around RvB season 2 or 3. A story to why I'm still a fan of them:

When they went to FanExpo in Toronto like, 10 years ago. I got to meet Joel, the Trocaderos, and Luke McKay at a local bar, and they were great people. Joel bought me a (non-alcoholic) beverage and put it on someone else's tab. Just great humans, really.

I watch their live-action shorts (Million Dollars But, Immersion), animations (RvB, RWBY, Camp Camp, RTAA), podcasts (RTPodcast, Off Topic, Always Open, Relationship Goals), gaming (AH, FH, CC), and Slow Mo Guys.

Offline Riot.EXE

• Vigilante All-Star
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Not really a nudist, but y'all like me anyways...
  • Referrals: 5
    • HyperComboCast: Fighting Game Podcast
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 02:27:02 am »
I just watch RWBY. RIP Monty Oum, though...

Offline nakiekitty

• An Actual Cat IRL
  • Female Chat
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Meow meow!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 02:38:59 am »
I haven't seen most of them, if I'm thinking of the same people, one of them was always super angry and yelled and ranted a lot, and I like to keep my life stress-free so I actively avoid negative people hehe :3 I dunno which one it was, maybe they're gone now, I dunno! But I ended up gravitating to Giant Bomb (mostly East, <3 Vinny) and Polygon for my gaming/nerdy stuff instead. The slo mo stuff is neat though :3

Offline NudeNathan

• Bare Squad - Moderation Division
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I come with my own background music
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 03:18:13 am »
Yes! I love RT! I've been watching them since Funhaus joined up with them, even went to RTX Sydney which was awesome!
"Before i even knew abbout naturism, I knew I wanted to be nude as much as possible. For me, the lifestyle is a part of me, not something I want to 'get into'
 Its the only way I can actually be.. me"

decoboco

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 03:38:05 am »
Yes! I love RT! I've been watching them since Funhaus joined up with them, even went to RTX Sydney which was awesome!

So, were you watching Inside Gaming and followed them to RT, or just coincidentally found RT when Funhaus joined?

Offline NudeNathan

• Bare Squad - Moderation Division
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I come with my own background music
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 03:57:02 am »

So, were you watching Inside Gaming and followed them to RT, or just coincidentally found RT when Funhaus joined?
I was following Inside Gaming and some of the other Machinima stuff they had going at the time, I knew of RT before Funhaus started, but I didn't realise how big the company had gotten and how much they did! 
"Before i even knew abbout naturism, I knew I wanted to be nude as much as possible. For me, the lifestyle is a part of me, not something I want to 'get into'
 Its the only way I can actually be.. me"

decoboco

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 04:22:46 am »
I was following Inside Gaming and some of the other Machinima stuff they had going at the time, I knew of RT before Funhaus started, but I didn't realise how big the company had gotten and how much they did!

Yeah, it kinda just... grew. I'm quite amazed of it all as well.

Offline Zephyr

• Showdown King
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2017, 12:53:48 am »
I haven't seen most of them, if I'm thinking of the same people, one of them was always super angry and yelled and ranted a lot, and I like to keep my life stress-free so I actively avoid negative people hehe :3 I dunno which one it was, maybe they're gone now, I dunno! But I ended up gravitating to Giant Bomb (mostly East, <3 Vinny) and Polygon for my gaming/nerdy stuff instead. The slo mo stuff is neat though :3

You should probably steer clear of his personal YouTube page, LtMkilla. But there is some joy in his life as he and the voice of Ruby are having a baby.

Offline BRobin9

• Teens Only Member
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2017, 01:01:23 am »
Absolutely. Been a fan of theirs since the earlier days of RvB and now I'm hooked on RWBY and RWBY Chibi! =)
Let's do this! =)

decoboco

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 02:32:51 am »
Absolutely. Been a fan of theirs since the earlier days of RvB and now I'm hooked on RWBY and RWBY Chibi! =)

Oh yeah, forgot about the Chibi series. Personally, I didn't like it as much as the core series. It was a bit... saccharine.

I should, however, rewatch RWBY from Volume 1.