Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Best mmo games  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Nude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Pm me if you want to talk
  • Referrals: 0
Best mmo games
« on: May 28, 2017, 01:36:43 am »
So, I been looking for a fun and great mmo game to play. Something that has a great game play, story, graphics, and characters. Some what similar to FFXIV but without the  subscription. ESO has not that much of good game play and in a way they kind of force you to buy their stuff in their store. I was hoping for the PS4 or for the PC.
Have fun and don't let every small thing get to you.

Offline nakiekitty

• An Actual Cat IRL
  • Topless with bottoms
  • BANNED
Re: Best mmo games
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 02:23:29 am »
I guess I haven't gotten to the point in ESO where you're forced to buy stuff hehe :3 But I mean most games are gonna require money at some point, if you want to get everything out of them. For Guild Wars 2 (and I think ESO) you can play the majority of the game for free, but if you care a lot about doing endgame stuff or getting the best items, then you have to pay at that point. Otherwise, how would they make money? Ads don't pay the bills, even for crappy phone games, much less a huge MMO.

So, if you're looking for a "good" MMO you can play entirely for free, those don't exist, to my knowledge. The fully free ones are bad cause they don't have a budget, hehe. Maybe there are some you might enjoy, depending on what you're into (Neverwinter and Star Trek Online and The Secret World seem to be popular, but I personally find them too buggy and awkward to play)

As for the closest to a good free to play MMO, ESO is it... Guild Wars 2 is close, depending on what you want out of it. I think even with the paid content, it doesn't have enough to it.

My personal favorites are WoW and FF14, both have a ton of things to do, a huge population (the Legion expansion for WoW is great and really popular), but they both have subscriptions to support all the content.

Offline Loquacious Parrot

• Guy Talk
  • Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 02:30:26 am »
MMO like MMORPG?  What kind of MMO do you like?  If the only requirement is that there's a bunch of people, I think warframe is a good one.  Its free and you dont have to pay money for the best gear.  The main thing money is used for is cosmetics but even those can be obtained without money much of the time.  Its TPS and you'll want to play with friends otherwise it can get boring.

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 03:06:38 am »
Isn't The Old Republic free these days?  Might be worth looking into. 

Offline Nude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 06:21:37 am »
I guess I haven't gotten to the point in ESO where you're forced to buy stuff hehe :3 But I mean most games are gonna require money at some point, if you want to get everything out of them. For Guild Wars 2 (and I think ESO) you can play the majority of the game for free, but if you care a lot about doing endgame stuff or getting the best items, then you have to pay at that point. Otherwise, how would they make money? Ads don't pay the bills, even for crappy phone games, much less a huge MMO.

So, if you're looking for a "good" MMO you can play entirely for free, those don't exist, to my knowledge. The fully free ones are bad cause they don't have a budget, hehe. Maybe there are some you might enjoy, depending on what you're into (Neverwinter and Star Trek Online and The Secret World seem to be popular, but I personally find them too buggy and awkward to play)

As for the closest to a good free to play MMO, ESO is it... Guild Wars 2 is close, depending on what you want out of it. I think even with the paid content, it doesn't have enough to it.

My personal favorites are WoW and FF14, both have a ton of things to do, a huge population (the Legion expansion for WoW is great and really popular), but they both have subscriptions to support all the content.

I know most of them you do have to buy stuff for them to make money, but having in-game store to buy the items to give you extra help or boost is fine. The monthly subscription isn't really worth it even though they have great graphics and etc but I don't make much at work to afford paying the monthly subscriptions.

Offline Nude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 06:24:13 am »
MMO like MMORPG?  What kind of MMO do you like?  If the only requirement is that there's a bunch of people, I think warframe is a good one.  Its free and you dont have to pay money for the best gear.  The main thing money is used for is cosmetics but even those can be obtained without money much of the time.  Its TPS and you'll want to play with friends otherwise it can get boring.

Yeah MMORPG games are great and are lot of fun but I do agree on playing with friends other wise it gets boring

Density

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 12:02:24 am »
Isn't The Old Republic free these days?  Might be worth looking into.

yes it is free, however you get half the experience instead the full experience if you are not subscribed to it which is really lame.

regardless tho the only game I can recommend to get bang for your buck is Guild Wars 2 since you only have to pay for the game and the expansions. afterwards it yours to play with no subscription.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 05:29:37 pm »
Well I played Aion for a moment :) , it's a good game , but eventually I switched to playing NFS World  :cool: .
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

hilda

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 10:50:34 am »
actually i am playing world of warcraft

Offline Brendarella

• -= Brendarella =-
  • Read-Only
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Ask me anything.
    • Brendarella
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 11:01:12 am »
It would be nice if folks can include some screenshots of you in your favourite game..