Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Injustice 2  (Read 2549 times)

Bionicone2093

Injustice 2
« on: June 02, 2017, 03:19:52 pm »
I've been considering getting this, though at the moment can't afford to.

Anyone play the game and is it worth it?

Offline newbie

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Injustice 2
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 03:40:07 pm »
what's it about?

BRobin9

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 10:45:04 pm »
Im absolutely getting my hands on it. I was a big fan of the first game and to have Braniac in on this is exciting. With this and Marvel VS. Capcom: Infinite coming out, it's like a fighting game renaissance!

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 05:28:56 am »
Im absolutely getting my hands on it. I was a big fan of the first game and to have Braniac in on this is exciting. With this and Marvel VS. Capcom: Infinite coming out, it's like a fighting game renaissance!
This year or this decade? Because NetherRealm Studios now alternates releases biannually, between Mortal Kombat (MK9 and MKX) and Injustice (1 and 2), both with impeccable new mechanics and stories to tell.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 07:37:34 am »
...it's like a fighting game renaissance!

2009 would like to have a word with you...

BRobin9

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 02:44:47 pm »
Don't worry, I didn't mean to insinuate that there weren't any good fighting games previously. I'm only saying several more have been coming up.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 08:31:05 pm »
Don't worry, I didn't mean to insinuate that there weren't any good fighting games previously. I'm only saying several more have been coming up.

I'm just sayin' the Renaissance was in 2009 when Street Fighter 4 dropped

Density

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 10:49:00 pm »
the game has great presentation and the roster is astounding, pulling characters like Grod into the mix was a smart move cause it lets people see a new villain make the scene that many wouldn't think about. each combatant is unique and once again NetherRealm does a fantastic job in story telling as they have been renowned for at this point.

BRobin9

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 11:30:10 pm »

I understand. And you're right. =)

I'm just sayin' the Renaissance was in 2009 when Street Fighter 4 dropped

Offline Mark

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am nerd, hear me mumble.
  • Referrals: 7
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2017, 11:07:24 pm »
what's it about?

It's a Justice League fighting game. Something about Batman and Superman forming two factions to decide who controls the world.

I had a go on it at Collectormania this weekend. I went down in my first round in the tournament. Should have been Harley instead of Grodd.
Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2017, 12:28:59 am »
what's it about?

It's a Justice League fighting game. Something about Batman and Superman forming two factions to decide who controls the world.

I had a go on it at Collectormania this weekend. I went down in my first round in the tournament. Should have been Harley instead of Grodd.

Nah, Justice League Task Force was the Justice League fighting game. This is way more than that...like, there's even a well written comic book series that ties into the games. The first game was about an alternate universe Superman going off the deep end, when the Joker gassed him with the Scarecrow toxin, and Supes thought he was fighting a villain, when he actually took his pregnant wife Lois Lane into space, killing her and her unborn child. Upon finding this out, he finds the Joker and kills him, and then leads a Regime in order to control all of the other superpowered beings. If you didn't roll with Superman in this universe, you were as good as dead. Batman in this universe knew that Superman was on some bullshit, so he and other likeminded heroes (and villains!) formed a rebellion to stop him, but then there's crossover with another universe (the one with the typical versions of the characters that we actually know) and the heroes from THAT universe come over to help Batman's rebellion against Dictator Superman.

Can't speak on the sequel's story 'cause I haven't even touched the game yet.